Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

would you guys ever move back to Africa.

Paragon   

It's the dream that keeps my heart beating, to be in my native environment. With a few camels, a good pasture land and water and I am set. No looking back ever. I could live there externally.

But I intend to have some shops in towns, just like old times.

Chimera   

I have surreal dreams about Somalia once every two months, i think it's an alternative reality of Somalia and what my life would have been like growing up there if the civil war never happened that i dream about, it's depressing and wonderful at the same time.

so Insha-allah i will!

Rayyan   

Salaam you all,

a newbie is here(holla to me kiddo) back to the topic as they say home is where the heart is - mother africa is all calling you as the above lad named garoodi, said,if I dont go i go crazy. We are still there, Imagine the one who is rearing the camels as yet, maruding in haud when the dawn breaks and drinking a fresh caano geel as it goes by. I won't trade my haud hills to beverly hills mind you. now going to my ardaa and there is a dhiil canno geel ah ayaa qotoma, stuff yourself the saugages, and bad food, wonder why they have swineflu,chicken flu, sheepflu, and sex flu.

^ Welcome to SOL, Rayan.

I wouldn't mind moving back to parts of Africa. There are great business opportunities in Eastern and Southern Africa, particularly places like Botswana, Zambia, Namibia. Beautiful, fairly safe and with the possibility of work.

Somalia in the far future, haduu Alle i gaadhsiiyo. It is not safe at the moment. Too much dhib, too much fear.

Africa is probably one of the few places left nolol raaxo leh laga heli karo today.

Abtigiis   

If you dare to come to any of those places, you might find yourself in big trouble. It is not a secret that you appear in my list yesterday, and prepare a resuce team of significant might of Tolka fighters if you want to come to my jungle. Wax iga kaa furfura lama helayo. Operation free Valanteenah in International Community'gu igu soo qaadaan moyye! Beware!

Abtigiis   

Hadaa jaar fiican baan noqonaynaa! MS DD, waaxay waa la isku dhawaaqayaa miyaa? Ka soo jawaab PM'ka iska daa hadalkoo. Favourites'kii baa la kala shaandhaynayaaye yaan lagaa badin! :D:D