Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

would you guys ever move back to Africa.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Norfy ninyoho in lagu baarto miyaadan ka baqeen

Not hadaan la kulmo my brother BOB. If not it will be airport - hotel - match - hotel - airport.

MZanzi   

Abtigiis I will never watch a live game in South Africa i have had a bad experience marka lafaheygan ubaqan ..war madowgan wa cawaan

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Norf, Fu-Fu yuuna kaa cabsiin. Somali's are dying in the locations. I go to Jo'burg and can't help but think there is a lot of bad publicity. having said that, even 1% probability is too much and I will not advise you to roam around. Haddaan is-helo insha-allah, waan iskaashan doonaa. I usually rely on my feet (orod) than my feedho as Fu-Fu, kolkaa don't plan on a phyiscal defence of yours haday wax dhacaan. Waa iga afeef!

Kuwa wax dila, they are usually armed aren't they? Most of the murdered Somalis in SA were shot soo maaha?

The other day a friend of mine was telling me a young Somali guy was attacked and killed for his internal organs in SA. I don't know if it is true or not but it scared the bejeezus out of me.

SA is not a place I would want to visit.

Ms DD   

I have seen beautiful pictures of SA.. Villas over the hills, overlooking the sea and the gardens.. I fell in love...

Now all these killings baa imagekeygii qaribey.

MZanzi   

Val, Meesha meel sahlan ma ahan but if your smart enough you can live a peacefull life laakin somalida ayaga iimanka la'a meel walba irsaaqad karaadiyan

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Waryaa Norf, Fu-Fu yuuna kaa cabsiin. Somali's are dying in the locations. I go to Jo'burg and can't help but think there is a lot of bad publicity. having said that, even 1% probability is too much and I will not advise you to roam around. Haddaan is-helo insha-allah, waan iskaashan doonaa. I usually rely on my feet (orod) than my feedho as Fu-Fu, kolkaa don't plan on a phyiscal defence of yours haday wax dhacaan. Waa iga afeef!

Waa kaa,abtigey. Fuley habartii ma gablanto. Waryee Norfsy,dee waad aragtayee,you are better off laluushing some madow dude to be your body guard. smile.gif

Ilaahey SA. Waa meel nooc minal jabaan ah. Anu,meel uma socdo. I am a proud American! smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

I would love to move to libya sometime in the future. The place is beautiful mashallah. And, yeah obviously visit back home Somalia.