Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Dutch mother posed as penniless Somalian immigrant to claim £70,000 benefits

Once again the Eurotrash have let the Somali Community down. My warnings about these people who have destroyed the moral fabric of the Somali people through their uninhibited greed have not been heeded.

According to close sources, it has emerged that the jobless Somali family from the Sun front page on the 30.11.2009 were also of Dutch Eurotrash origins. Not add insult to injury but It was also revealed that these jobless Somalis milking the system were from Puntland, though I have yet to substantiate this serious allegation.

Indeed, The lowest of the low.I completely agree peacenow. Its shocking so maha!

This reminds me of my friend's neighbours, who was busted by the benefit busters, after it emerged he was claiming incapacity benefits after he apparently contracted TB, for which he got a ground floor bungalow, since the TB struck him in the back and he couldn't walk. He decided to rent the house, while he was getting incapability benefit and at the same time he was working in a Somali community organisation part time but was on the books as full time.

Pure genius I say!

Somalis are like Nigerians when it comes to making money but we steal from the same hand that feeds ''us'' -I say that with caution.

Report Benefit Cheats - There is a link on the page to fill.

Call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline (NFBH) on 0800 854 440. Lines are open between 7.00 am and 11.00 pm, seven days a week. It is free and confidential. - For those who work and earn a decent wage! probably 15% of SOLers in UK

If you have speech or hearing problems you can use a text phone service on 0800 328 0512.

For those who are claiming incapabacity benefit or some form of Benefit!

The Welsh National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 6783722 is open from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday (an out-of-hours messaging service operates from 7.00 am to 8.00 am and 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm weekdays and from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm at weekends). Well you deserve benefit if your welsh so maha? loooooooool

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote: somali waxay ku maahmaahda war jira cakaaru imaan..which basically means the truth will come out sooner than later.

Hadee Soomaali ku maahmaahdo, why tell us what it means
icon_razz.gif

I wonder who will come to this woman's defense.

Come on Paragon
;)

I'm not saying she's guilty of anything
:D

So, we know Abwaan doesn't know her
:DDad baan iskala dagaashanahay maa dhahdid...Soomaali iyo yaabkeed...

Che...I don't know her and it doesn't mean I have something against her...I am sorry if you are trying to relate this story to the other family and makula yaabaayo inay farsamo sidaas kaa noqotay...

-Lily-   

Ilahey immandaro ha naga badbaadiyo.

Che the woman is indefensible. Paragon can go on about ceebta in la isku qariyo but he conveniently forgot to speak the truth, even if it is against yourself. Anyway, the woman has been sentenced, she is going to pay back as much as she can and it looks like the issue is closed. I’m quiet sure there are many more like her getting away with it.

Max, who cares where in Somalia they originated from? That’s sick.

Ibtisam   

I cannot help but laugh, she turned up for both appointment.

I was once asked to take a Somali lady to the DSS, she had moved in to the area and spoke no English. As a young school kid I was a bit too daacad. The one was about 7 months pregnant.

After half a day of waiting around we finally got seen. We went through the whole claim yad yad ya. Then I said to her I told them to stop giving you a such hard time because you don't speak English and your baby is due shortly. The women exploded on me and abused me. Turns out she was also registered in another area under different names waiting for a house and on benefit with the kid or something and she did not want this claim as a single person. Lol Acudubililah.

We have khalad understanding of the deen- many people think it is okay to steal from the state because they are non-Muslim. Lack of understanding of the deen and the rules which govern us leads to Iman laan.

This women is no where near the same as the other family, she really thought about it and planned it- ihdo adeg.com. Not to mention she was not POOR houses in Dubia! HELLO! The other family were merely guilty of being lazy.

May Allah guide us All.

Get real people. The woman is a genius her only fault is getting caught. P.s I’m sure she doesn’t need any defenders; she has £70k after all.

Malika- mpendwa come on, you know am right and deep down your impressed.

Paragon me emotional? Silly you.

Che- you too.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Malika:

Hmmmm..Where are the defenders??

Qoftan tol uuma joogto miya,kuwii meyeen macawistaa kaa dacdaceyee illa xaleytoo?..Lool

Paragon ,what is your take on the issue of fraud at this scale? I mean where by,someone can deny their marriage,call their children *******s only so to acquire 'money',that is someone else sweat and blood?

Two different stories, Malika dear. On this one the woman's guilt has been proven and nobody could defend a criminal. On the other story, you and many others went on to construct an entire case while armed with very few facts. It's not a surprise that some felt like defending the other family.