Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Women are beautiful Only when Slim!

Nephissa   

Being slim is not only attractive, its also healthy and empowering.

Whenever I see a Somali couple it makes me wonder if she's his mother or aunt. She makes the man look so petite, at times can't even tell Inay kugu soo socoto & inay kaa sii socoto, wax weyn un baa sii guurguuranaya.

Don't mean to hate on my girls, and not necessarily saying they'r unattractive. Some of them have pretty features, and pretty natures; while the majority put on a "don't care" face to the rest of the world. I've seen countless of them walking around with their Guri ku Joog free size MARO. How is a husband supposed to feel when his wife looks like the maid?

Its a simple fact of life. I'm not attempting to be politically correct here.

me, i prefer lil meat! something to hold on too! not like the sis in the pic! i kinda feel sorry for her! some 1 is making her do this to herself for the mullah! it aint worth it!

raula   

well said Bishaaro...very nice input indeed...

The nature of some of the somali models or ~68% of the somali women is not a matter of exercising or calculating how much calories they consume :rolleyes: ...(like the western world).but its their genetic makeup/framework, climatic conditions and nutritional guidelines that contribute to not only their worldly beautiful, sun-kissed choc-bronze skin :D;) but also structural bodies. Like Bishaaro also said..its healthy! but Iam not advocating for extreme malnutrition to the point of disorders such as Anorexia nerphosa..etc.

Having said that...Kool Kat mentioned something interesting...why dont somali men become models..since they are the majority of the skinny/slim ones out there??? :rolleyes: ;) I think they will get along with the gender-bended level of specialization...hah??? :eek:

Raula plz, what! become a bimbo like joe millionaire or Fabio! my body will never be 4 sale or exhibtions! xharam sista!! plz wash your mouth with soup quickly!!lol

Xafsa   

I don't see the point of this topic.

Manofwisdom---walaal if thats your style then good for you. I hope you find what your looking for....end of subject.

the truth is tan buurana nin rabaa jiraa...tan xiitada ahna ku rabaa jira.....so move the phuck on damn it!!!

Miriam1   

^^ Always loved that quote...kinda repeat to myself when I want to tear someone apart.

All I have to say is beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... :cool:

African   

Last time I checked the book of Somali names 'Hilaal' was a man's name so when you write this

I am a model and for some one to claim they take us slim ladies to the catwalk coz we look like GAY what the shit r u saying

I don't know who 2 address male or female. & if ur a lady model then check the reference I gave I didn't come up with the conclusion that gay fashion designers favour skinny models coz they remind them of young gay men.ooops, but then I shouldn't expect models 2 have brains. :D

Peace

PS: PD I love that phrace.

KOOL KAT..

what's up with Somali men...Skinny, dark and ugly...I am not saying all of them look like that...but believe me the majority looks ugly, before they get married, and they seem to get uglier after marriage...Wax lee madmadoow oo madaxyo weyne, lugo yaryarna leh, uffff...Bal isfiirsha idinka, inteydaa hablaha Somaaliyeed sidaas uga hadlin...Like they say "Isuma jeedaa reerkii laayay" or something like that...

kkkkkkkkk..LOOL....hold on, let me get my breath.....ahahahahahahahahah!. Damn my rib cages hurt!....hahahahahahahah!!!! :D:D

Cont.

P.S I am assuming your evaluations come from ontario!.

This supposed to be 'model' is so unreal that i wana puke. The two bones that stick on her throat is just laughable :cool:

Reminds me an alien ostrech. if I've ever seen one icon_razz.gif :eek:

OG Moti   

War ninyahow somali women are beautiful when slim? is that ur topics title, man i tell u this, an old man one time told me he was Arab guy, he uses onion for everything he says so this is what he said

kulu basala wa lahaa akaal = Every onion has its eater got the point bro, it means dadku waa dooq, dooqa waa wasaq marna wuu kula kacaa marna wuu kudajiyaa... so let me say this Canbuulo kasta nin baaa cuna so eat ur canbuulo and leave other's canbuulo alone.. peace

Hibo   

BEING SLIM IS SEXY AND MAKES ME LOVE MY WIFE BETTER. IF SHE TRIES HAD TO BE SLIM THAT SHOW HOW MUCH SHE CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

TAKE CARE, AND LOVE THE SISTER.

Gediid   

ManofWisdom

Saaxiib what ever makes you happy is your personal choice and does not mean that we men all share them with you.Aniga personally I think girls have to have the 4 B's (Back, Boodyo,baruur and of course bilic)The girl you showed us saaxiib waa lagu findicilaan karaa.

Kool_Kat   

Continental Batchelor, ee run waaye hee...Midba midkuu ka foolxun yahay waxaad umoodaa inuu ka sii caytan badan yahay...And no it is not just based on Ontario...I've seen these men in MN, OH, LA, etc...

Like OG said Cambuulo kasto Nin cunaa jiro...Koo haduu Falfaliir jecelyahay, midkale oo waala helaa Salbuko jecel...Seen...

GEEDIID, sxb ishaa katuurtay...Afkaaga caano lagu qabay...