Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Women are beautiful Only when Slim!

Qac Qaac   

i never seen useless topic ever in my life until today. slim fat who cares. ppl are dying in the world and all u could talk about i want her to be slim.

DO THE GUYS BECAME LIKE WOMAN? women used to care about of how their man looks like, but i smell a change.

Um, I suppose no one's noticed the irony yet.

Man of Wisdom -

With a nick like yours, I expected you to shine these forums with exactly what you claim to be in possession of: wisdom. I wonder where the wisdom is in spreading typical, sophomoric cliches about the differences amongst the genders.

Oops, I forgot this is the Internet. Let's all claim things.

I claim to be from Planet Rap where everyone raps and is a superstar with money, girls and cheddar. How lovely.

Adna   

I don't see the point of this topic.

Manofwisdom---walaal if thats your style then good for you. I hope you find what your looking for....end of subject.

the truth is tan buurana nin rabaa jiraa...tan xiitada ahna ku rabaa jira.....so move the phuck on damn it!!!

flyingstill sis i couldn't have said it better i ahev to agree with her 110% cuz every one ther is a some out ther for them simply and end of the story that wasn't hard was it ? u tell me

love you all