Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOLer Ladies: Was It You?

Ibtisam   

You really think she came all the way from Dubia, left her family just to walk up to you in a kids/ Ciyaal suuq party. :rolleyes: Don't you know Blessed is lights years beyond ciyaal xaafad parties in London? Now stop dragging her good name around with such associations. :mad:

You make a lousy detective, why would blessed even talk to you, she is the originally Londoner long before you arrived from Mali, why would she sound American?? What kind of silly sources told you such info.

P.s. Bilaa Xishood baad taahy, old lady, young, married, unmarried, waax kaasta miyiaad iska qaabqabsan? Shiiiiid.

P.s.s. Don't start crying now, I'm just in a bad mood and the truth is not sugar coated today.

NGONGE   

^^ Busybody. :D

ps

His story is true. I know the lady in question. You know her too but you've been too busy marching for golbal warming to notice the heat next door.

Thierry.   

:D Ngonge leave Ibti alone saxiib

Marx is smart and tech savvy chap he did not approach the girl because he can just poke her on facebook

Ibtisam   

^^^No I don't know her, but he is barking up the wrong tree and his sources are made up. He did some guessing...

Ngonge I'm in a bad mood, so don't cross me today. You've been warned..

Cara.   

^I'm mentally disassociating myself from Ngonge, and mourning him a little. He was a decent fellow, if only he had some self-preservation skills :(

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

You really think she came all the way from Dubia, left her family just to walk up to you in a kids/ Ciyaal suuq party. :rolleyes: Don't you know Blessed is lights years beyond ciyaal xaafad parties in London? Now stop dragging her good name around with such associations. :mad:

You make a lousy detective, why would blessed even talk to you, she is the originally Londoner long before you arrived from Mali, why would she sound American?? What kind of silly sources told you such info.

P.s. Bilaa Xishood baad taahy, old lady, young, married, unmarried, waax kaasta miyiaad iska qaabqabsan? Shiiiiid.

P.s.s. Don't start crying now, I'm just in a bad mood and the truth is not sugar coated today.

FYI- IBZ

This was a family wedding, I believe myself and the woman in question are of the same tribe - since we were both representing the groom. A few months ago I would have probably shouted until I made you scream but thats the MARX of yester years. Lets be civil IBZ. I dont do parties esp Ciyaal suuq party. Dont assume! I used a lot of metaphors in the narrative of the story - this must have confused you IBZ!

Ibtisam   

^^She does not go to weddings either, too much of an ayeeyo.

Now I also know who the girl in question is. Weey kuu daafte ya Max, and it is not Blessed.

P.s. I'm impressed with your new attitude. Congrats. Must have been the university having an impact on you before. :cool:

P.s.s. I thought you don’t do clans? Why does it matter if she is your clan [it means you will run into her again and again and again, so no need to search on SOL.]

anyways after your great disappointment at the event at SOAS last week, I hope I dont see you at SOAS tomorrow. There is a young Somali Leadership conference. If you're lucky and brave enough to tap on me on the shoulder I might write you a special story too about our encounter!

Ibtisam   

^^^I will be there, but I doubt I will say hello :cool: I like to keep myself to myself if you don't mind. Unless aan caabaah kugu soo tuuro

^^ :D:D

That was a good comeback.

Ibti,very smart of you inaad Marx kasoo jeedisay Blessed. He's laser focused on you now...baxar aa ku jirtaa...

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool :D:D I'm cool.

Edit:

I'm not going to a leadership one. Mine is different event. Thank the lord for that. :D