Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOLer Ladies: Was It You?

Blessed   

^Looooooool. Allah ku jecliyaa. If you do bump into him, ii sabaaxadee, pls. :D

Waryaa, Marx. I think that you own me an apology..

Ibtisam   

^^^^No problem dear, I will tap him on the shoulder and then go this is for *Blessed "bac bac dac" then smile and disappear to the night. He'll be on here “Who and where is the Qumanyo that slapped me”. :D

*Blessed

You aint getting no apology from me. After what you did, you expect me to apology? come of it!. Your lucky I didnt tell the SOL audience the full story. I wanted to protect your sharaf! dont make me divulge the full story in all its gory details!

IBZ

Dont come near me! I will have you done for assult and I aint kidding!

Ibtisam   

Sissy :D miyaad scared nooqotey. Don't you worry about me, there is someone who wants to meet you. I'm glade adiga aya iis keenyah and they don't have to search for you. I'll bring them along. :cool:

I met the wonderful CL yesterday. What a woman! I can tell you this, there is not an atom of cynicism in her. A wonderful human being, we can learn so much from. Mashallah!

YES indeed IBZ! We spoke for quite a while actually. Amazing conversationist, contrary to popular perceptions.

The event was very productive. There was a group of consultants from DFID (Dept. of International Development) looking to consult British Somalis on aid to Somalia. So many active and successful Somali people there. Mashallah.

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't believe that, I will see what she has to say about that. Had you told me she threw her flip flops at you I might have believed you but I cannot imagine that women being nice to you of all people!

So is DFID going to change focus and not support TFG anymore or were they just collecting different viewpoints?

where were you hiding adigu?

To be honest the event went on for much longer than it should have. some retards kept asking the same questions over and over again. It was really boring. I almost fell asleep. I wasnt paying attention to DFID stance on somali politics? they support the TFG?