Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOLer Ladies: Was It You?

Ibtisam   

Firstly you said

The event was very productive. There was a group of consultants from DFID (Dept. of International Development) looking to consult British Somalis on aid to Somalia. So many active and successful Somali people there. Mashallah.

And I kicked myself for missing out and then you said

To be honest the event went on for much longer than it should have. some retards kept asking the same questions over and over again. It was really boring. I almost fell asleep. I wasnt paying attention to DFID stance on somali politics? they support the TFG?

Lool so I did not miss much then. So rude of you not to listen.

Yes DFID is government funded and aligned with the British foreign office. In the last few years they have been supporting and trying to legitimise the TFG and their bogus government institutions. I thought maybe they finally realised they were wasting their money and asking for a new direction, I was told that was the purpose of the focus group when I was invited.

Sxb! cut the cynicism, alot was achieved yesterday. Even though i wasnt spewing my usual tirades of self-opinionated bile, alot of postive things were proposed. I was particualy impressed by the recognition afforded to us by DFID. the very fact that a British ministry is willing listen to us is a cause for celebrations. Dont give up!

Remember SOLers:

The worst form of anger is apathy.

NGONGE   

So what was achieved again? :D

The woman you met was not CL. I do not know who is besmirching the sijui owl's good name but I could never imagine CL as being anything other than horrid (which why I like her).

so u found and wasted her!! just like any other bs mofo brit who worships a queen!! jees.

there is something call ladies window... when it opens, u better fly in there like supperman.. u dig.... when u see that nice warm smile, its open..! lol. jump in. if u is confused, call her couple of days later, u might get a suprise of your life... a door wide open. dont call her ever if its 2 weeks later. u lost it. ladies memory are short.

no wonder even some gals complain about how useless are the somali dudes in uk. homie why u didnt do your job??? haa...lol... r u still a german. smile.gif

MZanzi   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

german is like when some dude is virgin... u follow now!

where's MARX when u need his self-opinionated bile,,,

Rudy i gotcha' lol

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Sxb! cut the cynicism, alot was achieved yesterday. Even though i wasnt spewing my usual tirades of self-opinionated bile, alot of postive things were proposed. I was particualy impressed by the recognition afforded to us by DFID. the very fact that a British ministry is willing listen to us is a cause for celebrations. Dont give up!

Remember SOLers:

The worst form of anger is apathy.

Saxib, every other week there is some sort of event and everyone pats themselves on the back for a job well done. This one sounds no different I'm afraid.

^^^

Its a collective effort sxb! standing on the sidelines and hurling abuse at those trying to make a difference is not effective but counter-productive.

If all people become apathetic then what chance do we have in making a difference. Why not take the initiative and getting the ball-rolling.

N.O.R.F   

:D @hurling abuse

I have nothing against doing good for the community saxib. Its the events that usually turn out to be 'hello how and you doing' gatherings.

''Its the events that usually turn out to be 'hello how and you doing', gatherings''.

I agree with you on this, but if people are really interested, they would use this opportunity as chance to network. What really disappoints me is that nothing is ever achieved at these events. There needs to be consistency and a long term outlook. I think we need to device a directory where people can speak to those individuals who could help develop their ideas further.

Check this facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53344610245&ref=ts

N.O.R.F   

A Facebook group is the most over-rated thing since Lee Sharpe saxib! I have declined 9 out 10 times when invited because they are usually a waste of space!

The Main Purpose of this group is to connect Somali people all over to create awareness of the issues affecting our youth all over the globe; recently we have been branded a hard to reach community with bad publicity. So its time to use the media, to the advantage of our community, to not only improve peoples perspective about us but to build a new and improved Somali Community!

You build an improved Somali community by starting with the local kids and not a Facebook group!

You are proving to be a tough act. and no Lee sharpe wasnt that bad. Out of touch SOLers like yourself ridicule almost any attempt to make a change.

Let me put you in the spot now! What do you suggest? what ideas are lingering in your head?