Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOLer Ladies: Was It You?

There I was tapping my feet to Jooqle’s rendition of a Dahir Lucky classic. All the while pursuing a girl who I exchanged eye contact with, a few times, when I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder by unknown female, accompanied by a girl I went to primary school with (didn’t even recognise her). She spewed out the following: ‘Alright Mr Marcas Smith or should I say Marx Mohamed’ It was at this stage that I realised that this was no ordinary game but none more so than a SOLer - rare species by any stretch of the imagination. I was shocked and lost for words and quickly lost sight of the game I was hunting to attend to pressing issues at hand and a potential game. I turned around and replied ‘ I don’t know what you are talking about’ all the while trying to figure her out, literally.

Surprisingly as I came to realise, this unknown female wasn’t interesting in Themarc but asked the following: ‘So how is your community organisation’ . I replied ‘its going quite well’ and quickly pointed to my colleague who was too caught up as he committed several murders on the dance floor, indulging in a few other things that I care not to mention. My poor respond must have been due to the nerves and the awkwardness of the moment (I am human after all).

Before I could asked how she knew who I was, she quickly left the dance floor as I uttered a few words along the lines of ‘ so what’s your SOL name’ - quite pathetic by any standard! - upon which she replied as Jooqle went on a music medley- ‘that’s okay, now I know you and you don’t know me! - impressive stuff I thought as I continued to chase the game in the wildness and the heat of the dance floor.

A couple of hours elapsed and a few phone numbers later, I bumped into another relative of the unknown female and quickly started to interrogate him. Using our human stealth-like abilities, taking care to avoid detection, we located the unidentified female sitting on a table. I asked a few grilling questions and he spewed so much detail. I cant disseminate what he told me but it was useful to the extent that he gave me her name and country of origin (she wasn’t from the UK, presumably here on holiday and had an sensual American accent!)

Who are you?

LoL. Dude, it's no big deal; I saw you earlier this year too. Those glasses give you away. You're going to have to get her contact details from the guy who gave you the lead.

NGONGE   

She must have been stunning, Marx.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to get you her phone number (which I most certainly can) would you ring her? :D

Actually, forget that. You had your chance and you blew it. What self respecting man would get approached by a girl, tapped on the shoulder and TEASED, yet do no more than post a thread on a discussion forum about it?

(A&T does not count here. The people of Harar play things differently). :D

This was definitely a SOLer. How else would she know my other pseudonyms?. Anyways its not so easy to identify me. i do after all use several methods to protect my identity.

Shehede

I'm I really that obvious? I mean I take care to avoid detection? where did you see me?

NG

Your claims that I blew a chance with a hottie is complete and utter bile sxb. I was already on the pull in a sea of abundant fish stocks. Nonetheless its not right to disturb a master at work like this SOLer did.

The information will be given to the best SOL bounty hunter? If you think you qualify! You know where to find me?

NGONGE   

^^ Why are you so intent on finding her then? She knocked you out for six, didn't she?

Anyway, I have a big heart and am a sob for romantic stories. Do you really want to know who she is? I'm not kidding, Marx. I do know the lady in question and could help you out here. But, first, you'll have to stop being coy and admit you were smitten.

Still, I don't think she thought much of you if she were that brave and approached you herself. You should have worn those shades, mate. :D

^bl00dy hell. You take care to avoid detection? How? With the ruddy sunnies? Well, they lose their purpose if you wear when them when out and about too. It's what makes you stand out now.

If the fish stock was that abundant, what need for one that lives on the other side of the pond? She could have made it easier to be caught. Perhaps she's just not that into you. A mind-bender, I know. smile.gif

I saw you in Southall.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Why are you so intent on finding her then?

Still, I don't think she thought much of you if she were that brave and approached you
herself. You should have worn those shades, mate.
:D

Sxb, when you've become a cult icon, most people approach you for any reason. Yeah sure this SOLer was brave but she must have rehearsed this moment in her dreams for ages. I have been approached by all sorts of characters in the past.

Shehede

I have never been to Southhall. You must have mistaken me for one of my doubles. Not that anyone can replace TheMarc®.

NGONGE   

^^ Lets cut a long story short. Do you fancy her and do you want me to get you her number?

Trust me, it's easier to tell me this and get me to help you than your way of going around with Cinderella's old shoe. :D