Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

Ibtisam   

^^^ A 17year old is not a child old man, lets not pretend please. Most of our mothers or at least their mothers were married at 17.

The father got paid, xaad ka raabta

Malika   

^True..For me my motherly instinct kicked in full blast! The news wasn't helpful today,pedophiles, pedophiles it says every 5 minutes....

Anyway,waa guur xalaal aa, illahi haa uu barakeyo..I have couple of uncles whom have very young wives markaa am assuming where they are it is the norm.

Castro   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^ A 17year old is not a child old man, lets not pretend please. Most of our mothers or at least their mothers were married at 17.

What age gap would you say is inappropriate? 20 years? 30? 50? This is 95 years. So even if she were 45, or even 55, this would still make anyone hurl. Ouuucccc³.

The father got paid, xaad ka raabta

I know. Never seen a pimp work pro bono.

Ibtisam   

Who are you to say what is or not appropriate; THEY (HER AND HIM) are fine with it, therefore it matters not if YOU and others find it Ouuuuuc20 or less.

Anyway the old man does not look so old, nor does she look like a child. Somalis count from one rain season to the next as one year, but it is only 10 months or so in between, so he could really be 80ish, in which case this case is not that strange.

Castro   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Who are you to say what is or not appropriate; THEY (HER AND HIM) are fine with it, therefore it matters not if YOU and others find it Ouuuuuc20 or less..

This is beyond inappropriate, it's GROSS. NASTY. DISGUSTING. REPULSIVE. IMMORAL. And OFFENSIVE.

Now, what was that about being entitled to your opinion? looool.

Ibtisam   

^^^ What did you do with the old castro, cawa qosol baa ka so hadey, never seen you lol before.

There is nothing wrong with it.

Tuujiye   

Arooskena aamiin Arooskooda Aamiin !!!

Odaygaan wuxuu ka mid ahaa dadkii gumeysiga soo maray.. dhib iyo rafaad uu soo arkay, marka ha idinka baashaalo ee maxaad ka rabtaan?

Somalia hada yaaba fiirsha "abuse" iyo waxaas, war hadiisan lagaa xoogin gabartaada ayaaba calaf leedahay.... I'm prety sure familka gabartaas lacag iyo xoolo badan bee qaatay oo ee ugaga baxaan abaarta. Sidaas ayaana u dhaanta maxaa yeelay, rag al-shabaab la yiraahdo sharci waxey qabaan in caruurta loo guuriyto ama loo guur doono marka ay qaan gaaran (15 for boys) (9 for girl)..and since this girl is 17, waaba reer duceysan hadii ee ku heleen xoolo iyo maalo gabartooda....lol

awguuriyo maasha allah.......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

^lol@ Ma
x
aadeey. tell the Sol feminists. [/QB]

Cawaale, ns-tii aad igu sheegi jirtay, adaaba ah! waan kaa shakiyey :D

Cara.   

In la tumay u egtahay, poor kid. Anyone who really thinks gabadhaa lama qasbin send me an email, turns out I'm a Nigerian prince and need help transferring considerable funds to a bank near you.

Guys, lets be fair here! cid cid lagu qasbay malahan, gabadhan iyada danteeda idinka og ee daaye at least you should be happy for the married couple! Let the old man do what he ought to do. I know he will be kinder to her.

chubacka   

that man is no way 112. In his 70s at the most.

someone should have advised the sister about what she was letting herself in for but its done now so may Allah bless their union.

Raamsade   

What a disgusting sight! A 17 year old girl about to be a boinked by a man old enough to be her great-great-grandfather.

And if you support this marriage because the girl agreed to the marriage out of her own volition and not due to pressure (religious, cultural, socio-economic, rampant gender discrimination and inequality etc)... then you must also support prostitutes who make the choice to sell sex for money.

We can't draw moral judgments. It's all relative. Welcome to the age of Post Modernism.

Shock and horror am I actually agreeing with Raamsade?

Anyone who defends this is either out of their mind or just really very mean.