Sign in to follow this  
Africanqueen

I want to Learn how to cook....

Cara.   

In two years, another 21 year old will join SOL, saying how ninkeeda iney xambaarto oo meelkasta dhabarka ku sido ma'ahane si kale ma joogto. She will want to know if we have any back-strengthening exercises we could share. Another couple of years, and another 21 year old: "I want to clean my future hubby's feet, should I lick them in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction? Are baby wipes too harsh to clean him after he has been to the toilet?"

It's a strange game, the only winning strategy is not to play.

Ibtisam   

In two years, another 21 year old will join SOL, saying how ninkeeda iney xambaarto oo meelkasta dhabarka ku sido ma'ahane si kale ma joogto. She will want to know if we have any back-strengthening exercises we could share. Another couple of years, and another 21 year old: "I want to clean my future hubby's feet, should I lick them in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction? Are baby wipes too harsh to clean him after he has been to the toilet?"

Qoolki KK baan qosoley! LOOOOOL :D:D:D:D LOOOL

It's a strange game, the only winning strategy is not to play.

:D:D:D Allah adigaa :D I forgot I was at work and started laughing hysterically untill I got dirty looks and I had to act like I rememberd something redface.gif

i got married cuz i was tired of fast food. My wife is the best cook! lol. She not only cooks somali food, but african, arabian, and gaalo food.

Yummy...in return she gets off course all the loving she can handle and best furniture.

Malika   

^ :D

LOL@ 'best furniture' comment..Lol

Furniture seems to be the things to buy for a Somali bride,as long as she gets her China/Italian furniture she is a happy bunny..heh

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Arac:

You mean you haven't tried any of the above at 21? Mise 21ka wili ma'aadan gaarin? icon_razz.gif

Idhageysta habrahiinaan, this includes you too Ms. Ibti (with the soul of Ayeeyo), hadaad waxaan iyo wax udhow waagaad shabaabka eheedeen sameyn leheedeen, anaga hada meelahaan nooma soo indha dheeraateen ee gabadha faraha halaga qaado...If she keeps this up, before you know it she'll be yelling "dinner is ready", while still idinka aad inta soo taagan tihiin! :rolleyes: :Dicon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

^^^Wax runta usheego eey waayeen ee runta usheeg duqooshinka gabarta yarta kubaashaalayo

Malik.It may surprise quite a few men what women really want from men. It's definitely not all about the material things