Sign in to follow this  
Africanqueen

I want to Learn how to cook....

Juxa   

could it be they are REER Boqor.

Kool salaama kadheh abaayo, walahi i had same upbringing, each and everyone of us had to cook, clean and iron in turns.

then home work, then dugsi quraan, then timaha jareerta oo la shaleyo.

hada waxaba soo baxay kuwa leh, button my tops

Ibtisam   

^^^You are going on like you are 50yrs old :D Sheeko, please button my tops are the ones who grow up with 8 daughters in a 3bedroom house, there is only so much cleaning to do you know. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

ibti abaayo certain people claim koob shaah ma samaynkaraa in an attempt to remain forever youthful.

my 11 year old niece can make basic food and sandwiches. i think wiil iyo gabarba should know basic cooking and cleaning by the time they are 10.

speaking of cooking, i am going to ask faheema to adopt me

Lol@ the topic. I hate cooking with passion and I think I reached a new level of hatred this Ramadan since I dont want my poor mother or anyone older than me to cook while I lay about, so I made a point to cook.

I always have been upfront about it and never had a guy act weird because I wont be producing meals should we get married. In fact, most guys I know or met are good cooks and are quite excited about their skils so that always added to the conversation so I cant relate.

However, there are Great easy-to-follow cookbooks out there and they'll teach you anything under the sun and they're very affordable so give them a whirl.

Cabdow   

You expect him to make his own food? How selfish is that. He is a man, while married to you, he shouldn't even know how the kitchen looks like. Shame on those women who allow their partner to see the inside if the family kitchen. Shame on you!!!

Shame on them indeed :D

Soo dhowoow miz Africanqueen!

You expect him to make his own food? How selfish is that. He is a man, while married to you, he shouldn't even know how the kitchen looks like. Shame on those women who allow their partner to see the inside if the family kitchen. Shame on you!!!

If he doesn't see the kitchen how is going to help you when you are sick or when you are away. Your making the men seem like handicap or something. If I were u i would give my partner tour to the kitchen the first night so that he can help himself. smile.gif

Juxa   

Ms DD abaayo you live to far and faheema is considering my adoption papers. jiq hakugu ahaato.

Ngonge yes, children should be taught how to cook whilst in guriga hooyadood. it is an important skill, if she/he decided to cook for their spouses hade waa optional.

fyi i hate cooking

Originally posted by Africanqueen:

And sadly, we see girls saying ''The man should cook, why doesn't the man do this, it's no fair.'' SHUT UP. You are the woman,
Lord created your hands small, so they can fit nicely into a digsi
, it's common sense that the woman should be the one to cook, I mean genetics do not lie, and our hands are living proof of this.

Ha ha ha. Cracking line. :D

Cooking is overated. I used to hate it with a passion but it's nothing to me now. I'm even in the process of learning how to make muqmad. :cool:

Juxa   

this is selective reading waalan. children entails wiil iyo gabar. and you should lead by example, so maalintaada kasoo tuur baasto kulul

NGONGE   

It is selective reading waalan indead! Who is talking about me and my baasto? Worse still ya ba ka hadlay wiil iyo gabadh? :D

Oz   

A.Q,

Give us an update of how your cooking is progressing. There are many SOL brothers interested in hearing how you are doing :D . Best of luck.