Sign in to follow this  
Africanqueen

I want to Learn how to cook....

African queen I didn't know how to cook when i got married, did my hisband thought I was handicapped, I am sure he wouldn't marry me. My husband and I were both young and students so we used help out each other. Now we both become pro with cooking and whoever comes home first cooks as we both work full time job. So my advice to u is don't think that u won't get marry just cause you don't how to cook.

^^Your name looks/sounds too similar to mine. CHANGE IT!!!!!!!

Ahem. Good night then.

Originally posted by Africanqueen:

I mean one guy went as far as to telling me, he sees a girl who can't cook has handicapped.

he is right :D

Buuxo   

LoooL@KK.Ani waan fajacey.It's ok not to be able to cook an adequate meal for yourself, but a no no for some Man or kids aanba la'ogeen in ay dhabarka ku jiraan.

Dear sister AfricanQUeen,

I would like to advice you,usually I don't bother commenting on these sorts of threads.Frankly arguing back and forth energy umahaayo and it's a weak way of communicating.

Marka what I want to say is ,you intention to learn to cook should not only be to please people(be they future husband or Kids). You should do it for yourself. If you can not cook a healthy and well balanced meal(s)for yourself.Than know this ,you are no good to your future husband and children. Just like the story of the 'Dhalada subagi' KK narrated.

So you shouldn't only get by on Cornflakes.Gabar nafaqo xun =Hooyo nafaqo xun = cunug nafaqo daran beey dhashaa .

Best,

Buuxo

Khayr   

I am thinking of starting a 'how to cook' class for girls that become engaged. Instead of just looking pretty and going to spas before the wedding night, they can learn some very useful skills.

What do u think? Will it be a hit or what? I might hire Tammy/Amina as a guest chef cause I know they won't take it from a Farax. ;)

Ibtisam   

It seems like a few of the SOL guys are already salivating for all the wrong reasons

:D @ Cara :D

You want to learn to cook, SO you can get a farax :rolleyes: Iis doox already will ya dear sis, siidaan sii maahey who brainwashed you :eek: Ceeb weyain siidanu redface.gif

P.s. Everyone can cook, some people's food just taste better, so adigu you can cook, make tea, heat up already cooked food. :D

Tammy's blog and cook books might help you learn to cook. But since you want a farax out of it, forget those and just learn to cook one single dish, just one. It is called Hilb, that is it. put lots of raw meat into a pan, add drop of water, turn the fire down and let it mudmud, add some veg after 1hr and give it to him in the digis haad doontid, you are good to go.

Good luck :D

P.s. Even AAliyah aya kuula yaabet icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

I admit i did not read all the posts.

gabadha cusub soo dhawaaw and ramadan kariim.

madaxa ixanuuna when i see 21 year old saying i thought i would be married with a kids bla bla bla and she wants to learn cooking for husband.

life would probably disappoint you alot, but if you want to cook, cook for your family first.

kaalaya young ladies guriga hooyadood shaqo kama qabtaan miyaana? are they left to day dream about husbands all day long?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by juxa:

kaalaya young ladies guriga hooyadood shaqo kama qabtaan miyaana?

Shib iga dheh, ha'isoo xasuusin sida la'iigu shaqeysan jiray lee...Laakiin hadaan 'THANK YOU IYO NUS' dhahaa first Ayeeydeed, then my dear mom (although she loved to spoil us, guriga shaqadiisa, nadaafadiisa came first)...

This reminds me, maalin anagoo guriga (Somalia) iska fadhino oo iska qos qosleeno Ayeeyo lee mana arkeysoo, mind you guriga shaqaalaa buuxa...Kab dacas xiimeyso leeba ka warhelnay dhexdeena 'NAAYADA KA KACA MEESHA *insert inkaar* SIDII DAMEER CIRIDKA HA'II KALA HEYNIINEE GURIGA WAX KA QABTA'...My oldest sister, gosh muran badneedaa cunugta markasto dhib iyadaa noo keeni jirtay, ku teh 'Ayeeyo maxaan qabanaa guriga nadiif waaye, dharka waala dhaqay, heblaayona wey feereynoysaa, wax haray maleh'...Xashac! Ayeeyo 'NAA HADII GURIGA LAHAGAA JIYAY OO DHARKII LA IDIIN DHAQAY OO CUNTADII LA'IDIIN KARYAY, ORDOHOO TIMAHA ISKU GALAAMA'...LOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOL...Gurig eena wili sheekadaan waalaga sheekeeyaa...