Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Shopaholics Anonymous

Salma   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

im assuming all these book stores are located in europe.....lol.....the place to buy books in the us...is the good old barnes and noble....

Barnes & Nobles: I used 2 readin their books' magazine "The Book Magazine". I wonder why they stopped that lovely & informative magazine :confused:

Salam

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Ala dumarka jeclaa lacag eynan shaqeysan iney kuciyaaraan, Allah kariim

Peace

Why would u think we are spending/wasting other'z money??

Salam

OG Moti   

^^^ because you like to do shopping and you only shop with other's money. like a husband... take his money and spend in things that are not useful for the house

Allah kariim

PeaCE

Shopping happens to be the only thing standing between me and the ready-made noose hanging from the light fixture in my room. I'm, therefore, unable to join this Shopaholics Anonymous club. Sorry.

nuune   

kuma jiro baxarkiiina, by the way I use a wallet, here is what I have inside my wallet:

ciddiya jar.

Driving License

qalin-biiro haaf ah

iyo warqad eber ah.

I don't shop for books, cuz I don't read them if I do, I shop for newspapers to keep and read my horoscopes

Faheema.   

^^^ lool, haa let me guess..

ciddiya jar. Hadii dagaal dhaco ood xagxagato, waxaad odhan..oo ma anigaa ba leh cidiyo maxaan xag xagan :D

Driving License Hadii da'daada shaki ka galo ;)

qalin-biiro haaf ah, iyo warqad eber ah. Hadii aad aragtid xaliimo ay ka dhacayso, meel aad numberkeeda ku qorotid iyo waxaan ku qortid waa kuu diyaar :D

** Switches to Confession mode **

Hi, my name is Shayma, and I can't stop buying perfumes, Shoes and matching bags. icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^^^ala maxaad AA groups uu firsatey :D

Hi my name is RAULA and I have an addiction for underpants, DIESEL ;) (<-just love this) clothes and accessories. Nowdays I am collectin on SCARFS and GARBASAARO from somali mall. But a huge sum of my money goes to TRIPS and TEA :eek:

Faheema.   

^^^ lol, ha i khashifin dee...

Come to think of it, I do spend alot on tribs, then I find myself wondering around the shops buying more perfumes, shoes & bags :D

Books and skirts. Skirts and books. Books and skirts. Skirts and books. Books and skirts. Skirts and books....

There is nothing like a well-fitting skirt. I can't stand it if a skirt rides up when u sit- I always do the sit down test in the changing rooms. Even if there is no chair. smile.gif I want to wear a skirt and forget that I'm wearing it. No tugging, twisting or pulling whatsoever. Just wear and go; swish around classily all day long. A good skirt day is a damn fine day.

Books. Sigh. I want to move into an ooolllddd library and make it my home. I love the atmosphere in old libraries. They're also easier on the pocket. I have two friends that I meet up with in book shops. Waterstones, Oxford St, 3pm, don't worry if u're late, actually take your time, in fact must u come at all?.

I can't leave a book shop without a book; it's against the laws of nature. I try not to go in if I have a pile of unread books but if I'm having a bad day at work, I spend the lunch period at the book shop and return with another stack. Therapy.

Got a weakness for stuff that smells good too.