Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

The best league resumes on.....

N.O.R.F   

what would we do without football ey?

Shujul will take up knitting jumpers for islaamoyasha!

I will prob become a Pop Idol

I can see Winger trying his hand at a spot of Bowling

lol

Baaniyal   

I see your a happy man this day shujui, well Roma did well to win,but Coach Mancini disagrees and feels 0-0 would have been more fair. Lady luck was in my teams side this weekend, as tired legs from the CL exerts had to fight against a tough Tottenham side who were bent on winning this derby. Can't say the same for Liverpool,as their most hated rivals came to town and stole three precious points. Manu had lady luck by their side,especially with that non-call for the clear penalty. Shujui why bother watch the seria A when you already know that Juventus will be crowned champions for a third straight year. Oh OH looks like the seria A is catching the PL cold,with one team winning the championship every season. ATleast the PL is very close between three very even teams. I mean how can the seria A justify having a team win the scuddetto so many times,when about 5 of the top teams have almost the same buying potential. Unlike Arsenal who always been broke and will remain broke,but atleast managed to challenge the world's richest club year after year. BY the way,what is the distance between Liverpool and Manchester? And how long does a drive take?

Your right Baay Juve look odds on Fav, but am confident that Roma will win this year, Juve still have to come to our Ground, and i think that might prove Crucial. Us Aside i think Milan and Parma will finish very close 3 n 4.

Wilkins gets nostalgic

Ray Wilkins believes that Italian football was at it’s best in the 1980s. "Playing in Italy back in the 80s was the place to be," said the former Milan midfielder. "One week you were up against Platini, next Zico, then Falcao, Liam Brady, the greatest midfielders in the world. I played against Zico four times in a season and he took two years off my career."

source : Football Italia

I'd begg to differ saxiib, i'd say its still up there.

Imagine every week playing against players such as Davids, Emerson, Stankovich, Nesta, Maldinin, Sameul, Del Piero, Kaka, Veri, Shevchencko etc etc.

Thats why i rate italian footie, its got the highest concentration of stars anywhere in the world, and every game is a bigg match

I better Pre-empt the Arsenal before i here alot of Propaganda :D .

Throughly professional display of football, against an utterly abysmilar Team (cant even call them that), but dont get too bigg headed you still have to Win at home.

For my part am keeping my fingers crossed for Inter to be Knocked out, and i wouldnt be suprised t see arsneal joining them dispite yesturday nights.

Thierry.   

He Who doubts the mighty North Londoners (Gunners) rest assure that what

happened last night was only a glimps of domination that will terrorise the world of sports as Georgie is terrosing the world of politics.

Shujui Italy was left at a stand still last night and we dont want to here your pro Roman Bullshit

as we Italian League has got NOthing I Mean NOTHING on the PREMIERSHIP.

Long Live Henry

lol he we go he we go :rolleyes: , i guess i will have to shut it for now, but rest assured my Rookie Friend Your team will be shown up again becaue they are not all that.

P.S I said from the outset that the 2 teams from the group that i'd liek to see Eliminated are Inter (Death of Football), and Arsenal (Most hyped up team in the world). I'll put my Kneck on the Line and say thats what will happen next.

N.O.R.F   

One man team mate, wivout Henry arsenal aint ish, and u know dat! He is currently carrying a tight hamstring, and u know what happens to fast players when they pull their hamstring, they lose pase,

RIP 'EM APART ..SHRED 'EM AND BURY 'EM...Italians??? What Italians...

We are the masters of destruction...we went to their backyard and we surely kicked their backside