Sign in to follow this  
Viking

What next Ayan? - Well, I wanna be a neocon!

Salaam,

Will the Atheer Captain Castro be generous this time and pay her the boat fair? to Buula Xaabay or where ever she came from originally!

Castro   

^ For someone who flaunts this signature:

Forgiveness is the crown of greatness. - Ali Ibn Abi Talib(r.a), you sure exhibit much more kindness and generosity of spirit than I do. Carry on.

-Lily-   

Only the Merciful can forgive her, I can't imagine her returing to Somalia, and other Somalis elswehere are unlikely to do anything beyond hating her.

So, the darling of the Anti-Islam brigade has fallen of her wagon. I'm sure some other anti-Islam org will employ her, perhaps one of the disguised Zionist tink tanks in DC.

Meanwhile, I'm just enjoying the world crashing around her :D I really can't look at her face, is it me or does it just make you want to be sick?

Johnny B   

In a normal day , one would ask the normally entailing question, " What is(was) her crime against Somalia and Somalis"?. but given all the trivial judgements on her already , i´m as stunned as Caano geel , will Somaliweyn ( an identity swarming with individuals worse than herself )embrace her ?

Apparently her dad used to pray in Somali coz he used hate Arabs and Arabic language but than he repented and now he is a good man.

So if she repents to Allah and comes back to Islam, I believe she will be forgiven Otherwise AHA!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Castro:

Could all this hate of AHA be due to her reminding Somalis of themselves? Even a little? Like it's looking in the mirror? Though not entirely undeserved, there just seems to be an
extra
dose of vitriol being hurled in her direction. Not even warlords in Muqdisho get multiple, individualized and multimedia topics like AHA does on SOL? What if AHA was Ahmed Hirsi Ali? Anyone stop to examine that?

Just a thought.

P.S. As LePoint accurately pointed out, the US and the AEI will not embarass themselves by putting the national guard on the US-Mexican border
and
having AHA (a self-confessed queue-jumper and fraudster) do the talkshow circuit here in DC. It's just not gonna happen. She's headed to Buulo Xuubay or whereever she came from originally.

No - I don't think that is quite it. The Somali nation has little vestige of self-respect left given the brutalities that we have committed against each other. About the only thing left to cling to was Islam and our sense of belonging to the greater Ummah, however morally bankrupt our practice of Islam in Somalia has been or continues to be. Then we have this minion of the devil speaking as a Somali and in the name of Somalis and hammering(for her own petty interests) this last remaining aspect of our national self-respect. The vitriol is totally understandable saxib.

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Apparently her dad used to pray in Somali coz he used hate Arabs and Arabic language

... and the problem is ..!

sheheheh, i think we're just after the cushion effect here

Johnny B   

Allamagan , you may need to repent for begging / wishing things from your 'Allah',using the wrong language( your native language ), but neither Mr Hersi Ali nor any other Somali will ever need to do so, becouse their God happens to understand Somali. :D

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

sheheheh, i think we're just after the cushion effect here

So long as the cushion has pins in it, mate.

Viking   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Not if there's a fatwa authorizing it.

Castro,

Every law has its jurisdiction and the Islamic Shari'a is no exception sxb.

Originally posted by J B:

In a normal day , one would ask the normally entailing question, " What is(was) her crime against Somalia and Somalis"?.

JB,

She lied about her family and made the Dutch believe that Somalis have honour killings. As for her crime against Somalis as Muslims, as non-Muslim you couldn't understand.