Sign in to follow this  
Viking

What next Ayan? - Well, I wanna be a neocon!

Ilaahay ceebteeda ma asturin.

She is a singularly isolated and worthless person! The fact that she’s coming to America now won’t change much for her. Her rogue personality, and the peculiar inclination of her character, will cause her to shirk again. Thusly her new lease will soon expire, I predict.

But the real irony is that we have immensely contributed to her name to thrive, and SOL had a fair share in that. Why we would continue and happily flog this dead horse is beyond me! Markay ci’ tiraahdaa qolo warkeeda noo keenaysaa! Let’s see her for what she really is; an irrelevant rascal. Whether she goes to America or stays in her secluded residence in Netherlands is immaterial to know. There are stealthier and more able hired-pens out there for us to tackle. Keep that in mind.

Haashim   

by sharmarke

Well the time has come to leave her alone and leave it there!

I think you didn't undestand what i meant of her father to tell the TRUTH.

The lady calimed (after she admitted all other accusations of being lied) that:

The allegations that I willingly married my distant cousin, and was present at the wedding ceremony, are simply untrue. This man arrived in Nairobi from Canada, asked my father for one of his five daughters, and my father gave him me. I can assure you my father is not a man who takes no for an answer. Still, I refused to attend the formal ceremony, and I was married regardless.

Her brother,aunt, friends all say that this is untrue. her mother ABSTAINED (if this is right word) but we didn't hear from her FATHER when she is saying "This man arrived in Nairobi from Canada, asked my father for one of his five daughters, and my father gave him me. I can assure you my father is not a man who takes no for an answer.".

So, don't you think that her father is the only one who can say whether her allegations (forced marriage and hunting her etc)are true or not?

and also don't you think that if he says this is baseless and i didn't forced her a man that she didn't know (which i think is the case given the other facts, circumantaces etc), don't you think that this will prevent her to continue what she called "my battle.." which harms no one but herself?

N.O.R.F   

What was the verse in the Quran? The one who sells his/her religion will be embarased in this world and here after?

Originally posted by muraad:

by sharmarke

Well the time has come to leave her alone and leave it there!

I think you didn't undestand what i meant of her father to tell the TRUTH.

The lady calimed (after she admitted all other accusations of being lied) that:

The allegations that I willingly married my distant cousin, and was present at the wedding ceremony, are simply untrue. This man arrived in Nairobi from Canada, asked my father for one of his five daughters, and my father gave him me. I can assure you my father is not a man who takes no for an answer. Still, I refused to attend the formal ceremony, and I was married regardless.

Her brother,aunt, friends all say that this is untrue. her mother ABSTAINED (if this is right word) but we didn't hear from her FATHER when she is saying "This man arrived in Nairobi from Canada, asked my father for one of his five daughters, and my father gave him me. I can assure you my father is not a man who takes no for an answer.".

So, don't you think that her father is the only one who can say whether her allegations (forced marriage and hunting her etc)are true or not?

and also don't you think that if he says this is baseless and i didn't forced her a man that she didn't know (which i think is the case given the other facts, circumantaces etc), don't you think that this will prevent her to continue what she called "my battle.." which harms no one but herself?

Muraad, Bro,

Under no cirmucstance am supporting her or defend her.

This Qumayyo or She-devil is blasphemous, Profane Atheist, and may she rot in hell, she said, “ I no longer believing Muslimâ€, and about Islam she said,†Islam is a backward religion,†and in her own words she said about the Prophet,†The prophet Muhammad would be considered a perverse tyrantâ€.

I am no way need to talk about her anymore Muraad, whether her father is telling the truth or not or her would-be-husband coming in from the cold to tell the truth make no difference to me, what am saying is enough is been said about Xayawaanadan – this poor creature and may she rot in hell once again InshaAllah.

Ilaahay ha naco, iyo malaaiigtu wa naasu ajmaciin.

The jewish owned New york times is in celebration mood for her,and the reason why is "al khabiithuun maca khabiithaat"

here is the link: New York Times

Waan ka baxay Sheekadeeda Saxiib

Wa Salaam

ElPunto   

^And the Saga continues:

------------------------------------------------

Verdonk Forced To Reconsider Hirsi Ali Decision

THE HAGUE, 18/05/06 - The Lower House has forced Aliens Affairs Minister Rita Verdonk to reconsider her decision to withdraw Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Dutch nationality. A new decision will be made within six weeks. After that, Verdonk's position will still remain uncertain.

In an emergency debate running on deep into the night, Verdonk was accused by all parties of two mistakes. First, she reached the conclusion far too quickly - after an investigation of scarcely one day - that the Somali-born Hirsi Ali has with retrospective effect never been a Dutch citizen. Secondly, the minister based this conclusion on a careless interpretation of a Supreme Court ruling in 2005, according to the House.

The 2005 Supreme Court ruling stated that someone who is naturalised has still with retrospective effect not acquired Dutch nationality if it turns out that incorrect personal data was provided. The Supreme Court however noted that it is possible to depart from this in case of "exceptional circumstances," without specifying which circumstances these are. As well, the nationality can also be retained if the person in question is known by the false name given, under the ruling.

A broad House majority concluded that Verdonk has interpreted the Supreme Court ruling too narrowly. When Hirsi Ali received her Dutch passport in 1997, she had already probably been known by this name for five years - since she applied for asylum in 1992. Additionally, the House sees the position of Hirsi Ali, subject to frequent death threats as a world-famous women's rights activist, as an exceptional circumstance.

Hirsi Ali's real name is Hirsi Magan. Verdonk therefore insisted that she "could do nothing other than find that Hirsi Ali is not a Dutch citizen." But virtually the entire House embraced a motion from Verdonk's own conservatives (VVD), ordering the minister to make a new decision. Additionally, if the result should again be negative for Hirsi Ali, then Verdonk must look for other ways to make her a Dutch citizen after all.

Following Verdonk's decision, Hirsi Ali resigned with immediate effect on Tuesday as a member of parliament for the VVD. In the debate, it remained unclear whether Hirsi Ali is stateless. According to Verdonk, she could fall back on Somali nationality, but Labour (PvdA) leader Wouter Bos claimed Somalia had probably already withdrawn this passport years ago. In any case, said Verdonk, Hirsi Ali has refugee status, allowing her to travel. Her personal guarding is also maintained.

Since 2002, Hirsi Ali had already repeatedly shared the fact with international media that she was really called Magan and lied about her date of birth. Leftwing Green (GroenLinks) leader Femke Halsema said that everyone in The Hague had known the facts for a long time. Nonetheless, Verdonk only took action when TV programme Zembla presented the lies as new facts last Thursday.

Halsema commented that even Hirsi Ali's e-mail address begins with 'magan.' Verdonk said she never knew that this was her name. She also swore she never had e-mail contact with Hirsi Ali. But according to sources at the Justice Ministry, this did in fact occur.

As well, Leon de Winter, a personal friend of Hirsi Ali, stated on TV programme Nova that he was present at a telephone conversation a few months ago in which Hirsi Ali said to Verdonk that she had lied in her asylum application. Hirsi Ali also stated this herself last week in the controversial Zembla broadcast.

Verdonk's position could falter again if it should turn out that she did after all know for some time that Hirsi Ali was actually called Hirsi Magan. Additionally, a lengthy crisis is threatened within the VVD if Verdonk is elected as party leader on 1 June. Within the VVD establishment, her position has become very bad, but it is the 40,000 party members who elect the winner.

Verdonk is in a leadership battle with Education Secretary Mark Rutte. If Verdonk wins, she will have difficulty in jacking up the MPs' confidence in her - this was already low, because most prefer Rutte. A blessing in disguise for the VVD is that Verdonk, if elected leader, still has to remain in the cabinet until May 2007, when parliamentary elections are held.

Unlike Rutte, Verdonk cannot switch to the Lower House before May 2007, because she did not run for election as an MP in 2003. The present interim parliamentary leader Willibrord van Beek would then continue to lead the MPs. Time must then become the ally that heals the internal VVD wounds.

Cara.   

Anyone watch Southpark?

There was an episode in which Cartman joins NAMBLA (or what ever they're called) because he wants to hang around with "mature" people and he misunderstands their platform. NAMBLA wants to show that boys do want to actually get some MBL. Much hilarity ensues.

I think the more we obsess about Ayan Hersi, the more we legitimize her as a political entity with force. She is miserable for promoting anti-Islamic policies – I would say let’s not speak about her anymore – cuz she loves being in peoples gossip and beefs.

STOIC   

I hate to comment on Ayan recent blunder, but I am surprised to notice that she attended Muslim Girls Secondary School in Nairobi. The pace of life does really change, from Muslim Girls in Ngara to the most outspoken critic of Islam. May be she was locked out in the most unconscious part of the mind when she attended there. This is where all the Muslim parents send their girls for the best Islamic and secular education. Well people do revise their conception about their belief when they go to new places-which they are free to do. I wonder how her alma mater is receiving her news?

Sources

Baashi   

Ayan unlike you yes you :D is a newsmaker. SOL folks are just reacting to recent news headlines. She is very infleuntial lady and her advocacy of certain anti-immigrant measures especially against Muslims in Europe have had a huge impact on the lives of many many immigrants living in Holland.

So next time you notice reactions to the subject try to look this drama from this angle. Aight!

^^ I would agree with you that she is a newsmaker – she gets interviewed in many publications including the new york times Sunday magazine. We have to ask ourselves, why she is getting all this attention? clearly there are many other politicians who have similar political views.

She becomes a newsmaker because we continue to threatened her, the new york times story focused on her new found fear of being murdered, and how she doesn’t sleep in the same place twice--- these threats legitimize her cause, and thus she ends up in newspapers.

Neocons are not exactly hippies, so I don't know how easy it will be for her to be one. But some like Irshad Manji would die to get the kind of attention she does including the death threats too. Oh well, everyone gets what they deserve at the end.