Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

The Art Of Cooking

Zafir   

^Mhy, I am humbled and I thank you luv, I have always tried putting on my pants one leg at a time. :D

Originally posted by Zafir:

Talent?? Gift?? Dude, it's just like making love, practice and persistence will make you acquire that same talent and gift, in mo time you will see your self as guru. Am I right or am I right.

No Sxb... There are Chefs and There are... well...cooks.

I tell you this; take two ppl give them the same ingredients and recipe; tell them to practise and tally how many times they have attempted; ask them to do the final dish and taste..see if it taste the same :D

Soomaali waxay tiraah "heblaayo way gacan macaan tahay" meaning she got it. Well My dear friend have you ever imagined how all the dishes came about? someone, somewhere have thought about them.

Cheers

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

QUOTE]No Sxb... There are Chefs and There are... well...cooks.

I tell you this; take two ppl give them the same ingredients and recipe; tell them to practise and tally how many times they have attempted; ask them to do the final dish and taste..see if it taste the same
:D

[/QB]

Or better yet conduct a "Ready, Steady Cook" scenario...give the opposing teams the most obscure ingredients, preferably of a conflicting nature and observe the result. :D:D

Zafir   

LOZ, Tuug :D I'll take good cooks over chefs any given sunday, good cooks will always keep at it for perfection. ;)

Practice and persistance does not always work. i've been bouncing basketball for years and still not practising my trade @ NBA, the uni team was the best i did.

Cooking is the same .. practice all u like no one will ever do a better lasagne than my eedo ...

Awoowe,

You're still beating about the bush with your argument and you're personalising it too. No tender hearted Xalimo (least of all me smile.gif ) would make a Faarax who works 14hrs a day and affords 'the car, a boat and trips' cook his own meal at the end of the day icon_razz.gif

And I'll have you know that I've a tight invulnerable hold over my harem, so dont worry.. you and your oldie buddies are no threat to me. ;)

Well I have seen some qalanjos who was adamnt about not cooking and after she married she cook five and six meal a day...jikada saariir dhigetey..akrah ma cindi nagahan isbedbedelo like a big chamelion...simply I hated! who notice this beside me and what is the cause and how we can over come it. About the art simply cooking is art either you have it or you don't. Aniga I don't :(

Baashi   

Originally posted by Amelia:

Awoowe

You're still beating about the bush with your argument and you're personalising it too. No tender hearted Xalimo (least of all me
smile.gif
) would make a Faarax who works 14hrs a day and affords 'the car, a boat and trips' cook his own meal at the end of the day
icon_razz.gif

And I'll have you know that I've a tight invulnerable hold over my harem, so dont worry.. you and your oldie buddies are no threat to me.
;)

At last Amelia, we are on the same page now. I knew you will came through for the oldies hold you in a high regard despite of your usual kees-is-ka-waal :D . And yes oldies are no threat to you for there are irreconcilable differences that need to be ironed out before the threat you have in mind can materialize ahem ;) .

One statement you have made in ur last post throw me off balance. I'm sure it is poor choice of diction. Do you really reign over harem? :D If affirmative how many obedient and loyal concubines do you keep on leash? I assume they are all women icon_razz.gif

With that lil kaftan I'm out. And many thanks for the entertainment. It was all good.

Originally posted by Baashi:

^Tell that to the moderator. The lady is going for the scratch ala cat style
icon_razz.gif

Shez,

U r so uptight. Are you on an edge or something? You sure come across as some1 this close to lose it. Relax. As to your invitation for a catfight oh no shez count me out
icon_razz.gif
. The cyber
xungurufo
you are I won’t even try to poke fun at ya

Don't patronise me, man. Can u have a discussion with a woman without mentioning a cat fight? All I suggested was that you poke fun at the comments I make if they are as laughable as some of the nonsense u have produced. Are u still standing by 'major shortcoming' of a woman who can't put on a feast for your mates? Or are you skirting around it, making this about me and my call for a cat fight. The lack of smileys does not make me uptight inaadeer.

If u can't hold a discussion without claiming an attack, it's because u can't explain away some of what u have to say satisfactorily.

U're contradicting yourself- u'r poking fun but claiming u wouldn't dare, really you can poke all the fun u like but at what I write and not what kind of edge u imagine I'm falling off nor the state of my claws. I was poking fun at what you have said here and here alone. Giving me a name and a reputation however is getting personal. There's a difference between poking fun at comments and making personal remarks, one is easy to fall into and every difficult to get out of. Read back and see who's guilty of which. The offer still stands, mock my words and stand by yours.

smile.gif;)icon_razz.gif :cool: :rolleyes:

for the illiterate.

Baashi   

Shez, anything else you wanna add to that? If not plz accept my heartfelt appologies. Cafis iyo Musaabax.

Viking   

Originally posted by Amelia:

Viking, you seem like a seasoned chef
Do you cook often for the wife?

How often is often? :D

-Lily-   

Food taste nice when you love to cook it, or you take your time and put the seasoning touches in at just the rigth moment. Like when baking, mixing the eggs just those 5 minutes extra can make a world of a difference to the texture of the cake and how soft it is, therefore adding to the overall taste.

I like food, I like it better when it's cooked nicely. Bad cooks are bitter people who reduce the value of cooking yourself icon_razz.gif