Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

The Art Of Cooking

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Do you really reign over harem?
:D
If affirmative how many obedient and loyal concubines do you keep on leash? I assume they are all women
icon_razz.gif

[/QB]

Well, well... lookie who's turned into quite the professional shit-stirrer.

It is my personal opinion that men are best when owned by a woman... before then, they are merely untrained wild-animals... I'm sure Amelia rules with a fine hand and that her harem is full of domesticated, well-reared specimens. smile.gif

WILDCAT   

^ Indeed. I was trying to express myself delicately, for once. Delicacy doesn't sit easy on me huh? Yes yes, I felt it to be an ill-fit myself... you're right my dear, I shouldn't bother... conduct un-becoming of a wild-thing and all that eh... :D

Baashi   

^ :D

No kidding! You are trying very hard to project a wild cyber image huh? icon_razz.gif That's quite an effort lady icon_razz.gif I'm not buying that though...I can tell softies from a distance :D .

If memory serves me right you wear mucawis right! Hold on now…don’t get all worked up mama, I’m on to something here aight. Now y’all confusing me here for real.

What does one make of mucawis-wearing, control-freak, cyber tomboy who got a thang for scores of domesticated girly men for her use :D .

Amelia and Wildy do u gals practice polyandry by any chance?

WILDCAT   

Amelia and Wildy do u gals practice polyandry by any chance?

Are you intimating there's something wrong with the practice? :D

What you consider to be offensive, I take as compliments...

*throws Baashi a biscuit for pleasing his master*

You're right, I am soft, to those lower in the food chain. smile.gif

Baashi   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

Are you intimating there's something wrong with the practice?
:D

What you consider to be offensive, I take as compliments...

*throws
Baashi a biscuit for pleasing his master*

You're right, I am soft, to those lower in the food chain.
smile.gif

You wish icon_razz.gif Some men especially manly men are out of ya reach tomboy icon_razz.gif

WILDCAT   

^ Oh yeah? They are normally down to my naval, and I have to use a mega-phone to speak to them "hello down there!"... it's excessively annoying... *Chuckle*

What's your height Baashi? And are you a jelly-boy? Is that why you are chaffing so much? Does your width measure more than your height? Ahhh, never mind. *Pats him on the head* Size doesn't matter really. You should see someone about this complex you have... you're being tiresome all over the forum.

Baashi   

No wildy. I'm 6 feet 210 bound black manly man who has a lovely and lovable qallanjo as a partner in this life and Allah-willing hereafter ;) I'm leading a happy life dear. I am not interested...ya hear me :D .

And no I don't buy the stunt you r trying to pull on SOLers. I don't find drama queens very attractive :D whether they parade naked on the cyber jungle or put on a freak show on the streets.

Yeah I heard ya loud and clear mama...I'm here to stay ;) . Now bite the dust...will ya :D

With that said...it is unbecoming of a gentle man to engage la tirsi exercise with ur likes so I'm out.

Hmm...*Wonders why posts seem to be getting personal*

Wildy, we have established there's an art to cooking, but maybe you and Amelia should demonstrate the art to keeping a harem. Perhaps include some pointers on how to capture and tame manly men? :D:D

PS: Baashi seems to be under the impression that you're coming on to him. Say it isn't so?

WILDCAT   

^ I would like to help you out, which way did you come in? Who died and made YOU mod hmm? Put a sock in it, fogie.

With that said...it is unbecoming of a gentle man to engage
la tirsi
exercise with ur likes so I'm out.

I am not aware of any "gentleman" here abouts... :confused:

Wow, you're one pretty bitter boodhle, I must say... something happen while I was gone you're not telling me about...?

***Edited***

[ June 08, 2006, 21:54: Message edited by: Warsan ]

With that said...it is unbecoming of a gentle man to engage
la tirsi
exercise with ur likes so I'm out.

^^^Good of you, yaa Baashi, to peacefully leave the scene while you’re intact! Your back has no scratches :D and you have safely survived the shells of this Xaawaley brigade :D . As SOL’s sole alpha :D male, retreat is no shame for you...as the spoils you could win are too numerous to count!

P.S: to the emotionally inclined folks :D : mine is another hollow jest… hope it warrants no penalties from your part. Keep the piece!

----goormuu cagaha wax ka dayey :D ----

Maruu xuurto bastii la yahay baa Amelia su'aal kadaba tuurtay; Xiin could you cook? Anything? I mean seriously :D . Suu ye: Nope! Layma barin :D