Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Reports: Somali Lesbians Sentenced to Death

P.S. SOL Admins MUST'VE heard about this story and how FAKE it was. So I wonder why allow these perverts to keep posting such dispicable (and false) "news." SOL is slowly turning into another version of SomaliNet, you've been forewarned!

I take my piece from the ridiculous haters!

Did you have a bad day at work?. Did the manager take the wind out of your digestive system?. You just need to relax and take a chill pill mate!. I posted this article down because, I wanted to know if it was true!. But now after calling me a pervert(word that is used a thousand times a day in my beloved England), I have nothing more to say to you!!!. :mad:

Peace.

SJ   

People are killed unjustly everyday in every county. What makes two lesbians who were killed on feb 19 of some uknown year exceptional?

If it's fake or if it's real who cares, the deal is things like these happen every single damn day! And you know what I'm not suprised, disgusted yes, but not suprised.

My advice is, stay away from these deen-less, dispicable, nasty fools!

And you know what's worse, I hear some of these lesbians/gays/transexuals consider themselves "muslims", laillaha illah, they should be smacked for that!

Did you have a bad day at work?. Did the manager take the wind out of your digestive system?. You just need to relax and take a chill pill mate!. I posted this article down because, I wanted to know if it was true!. But now after calling me a pervert(word that is used a thousand times a day in my beloved England), I have nothing more to say to you!!!.

Peace.

C.B, abbowa brush it off. Don't let him/her get to you. I dont find you a pervert. :D

.:peace n luv:.

African   

some1 got off the wrong side of the bed.

Wind, chill out no 1 was even bothered about the city, but rather the crime that took place.

i never came across this report b4, but since some of u have and told us its a false story, let it die that way, instead of bring the regional/tribal war on SOL once again.

Peace

PS: Take the abusive word back, b4 u get banned.

Rokko   

There we go again with the same old, baseless tribalist propaganda na'mean.

This story was fabricated by one Mogadishu based newspaper more than a year ago and no one could find any evidence na'mean. The Mogadishu based newspapers who have reported this have already appologized to the people of Puntland but it was too late before the gay community in the WEST was notified. lol

Again, there was no such thing. There are no lesbians marrying in the land of the nomads. No such thing will ever happen Insha Allah as long as Gawdhans are alive there.

Daamn.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaalayaal this time i think we are fabricating stories, i went to search this baseless article , i couldn't find out and iota of turth in it, so plz let's stop this baseless innuendos, wallahi we are becoming bunch of liers, for real, if it is true provide the fact.

c/salaam

LuCkY   

ContinentaL BatcheLor its quite disgusting and beyond me to understand why *certain,few* musLim peopLe(not intending to generaLize here) wouLd endeavor such perpLexing acts. :eek:

But as it has been cLeared up-the whoLe story being unsubstantiated-Lets just drop it.

As for Wind TaLker i wouLd suggest that you Lay off the haterade and stop attacking the brother for he onLy brought our attention to an articLe- written by someone who wasnt honest-thats not to say its his fauLt.

I strongLy advice you to stop the personaL attack-it is not toLerated in the forums...i dont know if you are aware of it or not-thats your caLL.You had no right caLLing him a "pervert" that is just Low and unjustified on your part. :rolleyes:

SXB....Being rude wont keep you here for long so carry on with your sarcastic comments!. You shouldnt attack my fellow nomads!. This is the second mistake you made and already you have broken many rules.

I wont hesistate the next time to copy and paste your comments to the moderators so that they can analyze your sly remarks!. Who said previously that I have a somalinet.com attitude....wasnt it not you?. I know u are one of dem people who likes to come here and give shrewd remarks!!!. Plz jump the boat before LST boots your rear end into order!

Peace.

P.S Comment expected!!!.

Raxmah   

Rudy if we ban shariat law, what is left of us. Got any ideas as to what would be or is better than shariat law.

Raxmah! there are about 4 different sects of islam.

many moons ago, we practised islam as hanfiis. however, during this time of diaspora, our ppl have been brain washed with the waheeb type of islam. mainly due to fundings and organization sponsored by saudia arabia. our so called islamic brothers mainly the arabian countries who never left a finger to helps us when were going through desparate times and adamantly refused to welcome the war fleeing somalis refugees. i am sure you heard of the refugee boasts that were pushed back to sea and where many drowned when they attempt to seek assylum in arabia. upto, when u here the injustice they do the nomads,like deporting a women who is in hosiptal bed and who just gave birth cuz her husband got layed off, that really chaps my hide sista!

oh! remember who tooks in when we fleed the war, our black brothers like kenya, tanzania, uganda etc.,

even though we always considered ourseleves superior to them now if does not wakeup our heads, i dont what will!!!!

my next post will be describing sharia law which is what all moslems should abide by. but lemme ask this! how come our current wadaads always seem to apply sharia law almost 90% to women and look the other way when comes men mis-doing. i hope u enjoy the next topic. u see alot of ppl who pretend t be the highest wadaad of all...but non posses creditionals, none want to Jamicat alzahar! so i say the proof is in the pudding! i u know what i mean!....

Islamic Law—the Sharia --

The Qur'an is the principal source of Islamic law, the Sharia. It contains the rules by which the Muslim world is governed (or should govern itself) and forms the basis for relations between man and God, between individuals, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, as well as between man and things which are part of creation. The Sharia contains the rules by which a Muslim society is organized and governed, and it provides the means to resolve conflicts among individuals and between the individual and the state.

There is no dispute among Muslims that the Qur'an is the basis of the Sharia and that its specific provisions are to be scrupulously observed. The Hadith and Sunna are complementary sources to the Qur'an and consist of the sayings of the Prophet and accounts of his deeds. The Sunna helps to explain the Qur'an, but it may not be interpreted or applied in any way which is inconsistent with the Qur'an

Though there are other sources of law—i.e., ijma', (consensus), qiyas, (analogy), ijtihad, (progressive reasoning by analogy)—the Qur'an is the first and foremost source, followed by the Hadith and Sunna. Other sources of law and rules of interpretation of the Qur'an and the Hadith and Sunna follow in accordance with a generally accepted jurisprudential scheme.

And nor shall we be punishing until we had sent them an Apostle.

Qur'an 17:15

The Qur'an contains a variety of law-making provisions and legal proscriptions interspersed throughout its chapters (suwar) and verses (ayat). A number of rules exist for interpreting these provisions, such as the position of a given ayah within the context of the surah, which in turn is interpreted in accordance with its place in the sequence of revelations, its reference to other revelations, and its historical context in relation to particular conditions which existed at the time of the given revelation. These and other rules are known as the science of interpretation (ilm usul aI-fiqh). According to these rules, for example, one initially is to refer to a specific provision and then to a general provision dealing with a particular situation. No general provision can be interpreted to contradict a specific provision, and a specific rule will supersede a general proposition. A general provision, however, is always interpreted in the broadest manner, while a specific provision is interpreted in the narrowest manner. Reasoning by analogy is permitted, as are applications by analogy, except where expressly prohibited. Simplicity and clear language are always preferred. Similarly, the clear spirit of certain prescriptions cannot be altered by inconsistent interpretations. A policy-oriented interpretation within the confines of the rules of jurisprudence is permissible and even recommended, as is the case with the doctrine of ijtihad (progressive reasoning by analogy).

"Avoid condemning the Muslim to Hudud whenever you can, and when you can find a way out for the Muslim then release him for it. If the Imam errs it is better that he errs in favor of innocence (pardon) than in favor of guilt (punishment)."

The Prophet's Hadith

"Were people to be given in accordance with their claim, men would claim the fortunes and lives of (other) people, but the onus of proof is on the claimant and the taking of an oath is incumbent upon him who denies."

The Prophet's Hadith

Muslim scholars do not consider Islam to be an evolving religion, but rather a religion and legal system which applies to all times. It is, therefore, the application that is susceptible to evolution. Indeed, the provisions of the Qur'an are such that by their disciplined interpretation, with the aid of the Hadith and Sunna and other sources of interpretation, Islam can, as intended, provide the solution to contemporary social problems.

Fourteen centuries ago Islam was a spiritual, social, and legal revolution. Its potential for effecting progress remains unchanged. This is essentially the belief of enlightened fundamentalist Muslims. Islamic fundamentalism is not, therefore, a regressive view of history and contemporary reality. Islam at the height of its civilization, between the seventh and eleventh centuries, was neither repressive nor regressive. It was a progressive, humanistic, and legalistic force for reform and justice.

Lo! Allah commandeth you that ye restore deposits to their owners, and , if ye judge between mankind, that ye judge justly. Lo! comely is this which Allah admonisheth you. Lo! Allah is ever Hearer, Seer.

Qur'an 4:58