Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Reports: Somali Lesbians Sentenced to Death

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

my next post will be describing sharia law which is what all moslems should abide by. but lemme ask this! how come our current wadaads always seem to apply sharia law almost 90% to women and look the other way when comes men mis-doing. i hope u enjoy the next topic. u see alot of ppl who pretend t be the highest wadaad of all...but non posses creditionals, none want to Jamicat alzahar! so i say the proof is in the pudding! i u know what i mean!....

I must say i agree with rudy here. I have encountered and seen many of the so-caLLed-wadaads-what they do or say is not justifiabLe.

Some peopLe Like to twist and modify the IsLamic Sharia to their own needs/wants/and way of Life-this is not permissibLe. :mad: UnfortunatLy they(men)some Like to amend things and twist and appLy the IsLamic Sharia to the women how they see fit. Like rudy said 90% or Less of the time is true.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww this is disguising I can’t believe this but then again I hope that they both burn in hell...I don't have to hope I know they will...

hellfire.gif Hotter then this...

bilan   

salaam

rudy it seems to me brother that like many people you connect arabs and islam as they are one,i do not understand what shari'a has to do with whatever saudis did.and all arabs are not the same, there were countries who let somalis to enter their countries without visa,and if some of them mistreat us they mistreat other arabs as well. and those black brothers you are talking about kenya, ethiopia i just wish you were there to see how they humiliate us, and about arabs not lifting a finger again if you were in somlia at the time of war and hunger, you would have seen that how much food arabs brought and they were distributing at camps while westerners were giving us bad oil that you would not have used if you can get something better, or the wheat that i found out after i come to usa that they only give it to their horses.arabs were bringing what they eat good rice, oil, milk. it is difficult to see the difference unless you've been there and saw it.regardless what arabs are islam is a religion for all colors, and times, i'm not a scholar by any means but i'm sure that there is no major difference between the 4 imams about the shar'a. and the last time i checked there was no sect that is called wahabi? so what do you exactly mean wahabism?!!