Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

I saw it on Youtube....(youtube thread)

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool.. caadi ma aha... mid in loo sameeyo waaye hooyooyinka somalida ee Toronto lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Khayr   

swagga wagon.....

so damnn funny. Mini-vans ain't cool at all but a swagga wagon, might just wanna try it (just gotta get bigger tires and rims and kick up the exhaust). Its workable - swagga wagon. :D

Lou Jing is talented black and chinese singer. She suffers racism in her own country. Because of her skin color she didn't win the chinese Pop idol.

Watch it as CNN reports

Way qurux badan tahay!

Jacpher   

^There goes my lunch. Must you post this filthy graphic language canjeexoow. This clip contains adult content, triple R rated. Youtube to flag the clip as adult.

Caqli lix saac waaxid. After he gave a long nasty graphic description of adult qowmu-luud scene, he asks any children should leave the room now. Oo maxaa haray weyba maqleen everything. So caqli lix saac.

^thats coool, I think that wedding will be etched on everyone's memory forever.

I just finished watching

. It is taking a fresh look at today's Turkey and its new role in the region.

While leaders of the Middle East are caught between solving new and old economic and political problems, and while the peoples of the region are losing hope due to a lack of direction or solutions, one country is quietly forging ahead with plans to become a regional superpower. Ahmet Davutoglu believes that Turkey has the makings of a regional superpower and that its deep historical and geographical connections with Arabs, Kurds, Persians, Central Asians and Caucasians are an advantage.