Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

I saw it on Youtube....(youtube thread)

Haatu   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

2)

That's it. This video made me wanna stick a massive Somali flag in our property in Garissa.

Muriidi   

:D :rolleyes:

no please don't rock my boat !

here it comes :

in the light of training new entertainers/educators .. which will be very necessary for the social order for the next 50 years or so ..

do you follow the cultural continental theory for the solution of our problems .. or the more intellectual country by country approach ?

when you think about the world .. do you think leaders are the main problem .. ? what about all the other "problems" ? or do you just see different people and sometimes recognize leaders among them .. people , not problems .. for if people were problems and the main problems being their leaders .. maybe you should join the government and secure yourself an atomic

arsenal !

* notice the channel ..

.. we get it ! tourism is bad .. no respectable airline will carry anyone with a tourist visa .

and here's something from the 80's

p.s. no .. we're not trying to attract viewers away from cnn and bbc ... ;)

^ Mr. muriidi, was it by just by accident that you dropped in these two above links? thanks anyway I really enjoyed them all. but I owe this to myself to ask you ehm I wonder what kind herbs you are on when you do write what you write in here I mean who you trying to communicate with?

Dhubad.   

Check this Somali bus drive in Denmark who went to work on his birthday and was surprised by his passengers. :D

Allamagan waan ku salamy bro.

ah! thats so kind of the danes. I know there are still big-hearted danes in there like these guys. Good guys!! This brother must be worlds luckiest bus driver. I bet this guy wont go anywhere soon will stay there and drive the same bus number til the day he retires. Will London Bus companies learn from this and try to honor and acknowledge somali bus drivers input

Dhubad, thanks bruv! and salamullah calayk

Lol @ Al Fayed "I will send you my cleaners and they have special hoovers that would suck your balls off" Mohamed Al Fayed got him [Ali G] there!! Big up to the old man! the guy got good humor!

They rap together,

Hilarious!!