Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shisha

Nephissa   

Does anyone here like Shisha? Do you have your own Hookah? How often do you do it?

What flavours do you like? Ever tried it with juice instead of water?

I love it...the cherry flava is shizniz.try it with coke or pepsi.every saterday you will find me at the ALIBABA store in mississuaga.To think of it with all the money i spent there i coulda bought three cars shiiit.

I think i found my true love yall.

asxantu

nafta   

I've tried it once and I got high...well I think I did, I mean I started feeling a bit light in the head, and a funny feeling crept up to my stomach...I remember I wanted to sing a lullaby for no apperent reason at all.

P.S. Mine was apple-flavoured btw

Miriam1   

^lol, same here, everyone kept on telling me that i wouldnt feel anything...but i started finding the wierdest things funny,and also remember being light headed..

For a one time thing it was okay, wouldnt bother with it again..

najma82   

Salaam guys. I don't want to sound ****** , but really, what is shisha :confused: :confused: ? Can anybody please explain it to me what it is? Thanks smile.gif .

Iffah   

I've always wondered, what's the difference between this Shisha and regular smoking - other than the way it's smoked. Doesn't the Shisha contain tobacco? And isn't it harmful to your health, therefore making it haram?

bilan   

i thought it was just like smoking, and i did not know girls smoke shisha too, mostly what i have seen was old guys smoking it, especially those from the country side, not educated ones, but i did not know somalis smoke shisha too :confused:

Bess.   

smoking is smoking , u can't glamorous it, whether it’s done through a golden hookah or it is wrapped in a paper…..it is still cancer ....

ps....I thought that the only women who did were fat Arab women who had nothing better to do, now that their children were out of the house and their husbands had younger wives to occupy them.....that was my opinion until I went to London....and saw all these young Somali women doing with out shame and in public even more shameful.....I guess Somali people are coming up in the world....huh....what a way to go.... :(

J.Lee   

Lol, I know couple of people who came up in the world that way too.....

BTW, Isn't Xashiisha weed and doesn't the Hookah look like a bong?

Nephissa   

Went to a hookah bar couple of times with my turkish friends, I never liked it. Guess it was peer pressure. Couldn't stand the cloud of smoke around me, my nose stuffed up and my eyes got watery. Nonetheless, firing up a shisha with friends can be fun, just for fun. :D

Bilan, I guess shiisha is generally a male thing atleast sterortypically (a bearded older male thing.) but there's a growing trend among the Somalis. Especially women.

Checkmate, I saw you blow smoke rings, feerahaaga u nax ;)

nafta/hayam, lol, I got that happy feeling too, it also left my throat hoarse.

Conspiracy, thanks for the image.

Haneefa, Is it harmful: Yes, Haram:No.

Besbaso, you'r right, you'd be sursprised to see how many women buy shisha set for their homes not as a decorative furniture but to blow it redface.gif Thats why most businesswomen switched to importing hookah rather then the typical Dirac.