Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shisha

Ok. Just this one time, I’m gonna try and salvage what’s left of Phanta’s rep. She is obviously a few bolts loose of a proper fix these days. Phanta, this is not something to be proud of…. I wouldn’t care if you were an actual smoker, but you are not. Why you should pretend like one – Ilaahay baa og. But, just this once, I will call you out for the charlatan that you are in this thread. You wouldn’t know a cappuccino flavour from strawberry nor apple from banana! So stop pretending.

The last time we were even dining in an Arab restaurant, the girl couldn’t breathe as a result of people smoking in the distance, let alone actually smoke, n now she has the audacity to come here n claim she is an experienced smoker (and give recommendations!) Phoney baloney! ! Phanta, put a cork on the nonsense! :mad:

As for the rest of you – smoking is a nasty and destructive habit. Smoke at your own risk.

p.s. Gender is not a factor. :rolleyes:

p.p.s. This topic should be deleted for its sheer inanity.

^^ Thanks a lot! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Who needs enemies when they have friends like you? :mad:

PS: I never claimed to be an experienced smoker FYI, I merely suggested that ppl shouldn't knock it till they've tried it. I also stand by my recommendation. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Phantasma:

Who needs enemies when they have friends like you? :mad:

You will thank me someday :D(Markuu Faarax ku soo doonto and your character is subject to thorough analysis).

Nephissa   

p.p.s. This topic should be deleted for its sheer inanity.

If I give you the answer you deserve, i may violate the golden rules. So I'm going to ignore you as I normally do.

Bess.   

Originally posted by Phantasma:

^ I would rather thank you now. By beating you over the head with my platforms.

gurl...i thought u had issues with u being the advocate for female shisha smoking but if u r still wearing platforms these days....well i just don't know anymore.... :( platforms......what were u thing?.....god i hope u didn't go out in public with them.... :eek:

nafta   

^^^ platforms are too cute girl, they're a killer to walk on, if you don't have arthritis yet, it will sure speed up the process but they are just too CUTE.

I bought a pair recently and I am definitly in a summer mood. I don't wear them or anything, I just stare at them.

Bess.   

Originally posted by nafta:

^^^ platforms are too cute girl, they're a killer to walk on, if you don't have arthritis yet, it will sure speed up the process but they are just too CUTE.

I bought a pair recently and I am definitly in a summer mood. I don't wear them or anything, I just stare at them.

u must be confusong wedges with platforms ....

wedges...in...... shoes_ia28528.jpg

platforms out.... 70s_7.gif;)

nafta   

^^ no no darling....I'm definitly talking about platforms...

Though mine look more like this

JTRS_New_Heights.jpg

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

quote:p.p.s. This topic should be deleted for its sheer inanity.

If I give you the answer you deserve, i may violate the golden rules. So I'm going to ignore you as I normally do.
It took me a few minutes to realize why I was being attacked (Although these days nomads find anything and everything to try and get under ma skin). Take comfort in knowing that I was referring to the "confessions" and "pretentious attitude" of some in their response, not to mention gloryfying something that is awful for your health, more than the discussion of shiisha practices (which I hope was the ambigiously put forth intention). Otherwise, why you would start a topic to solely ask who smokes and what flavours is still ....... ;)

I wonder if any of you smoking experts know even the ingredients that make up the elusive shiisha. :cool:

Bess.   

Originally posted by nafta:

^^ no no darling....I'm definitly talking about platforms...

Though mine look more like this

JTRS_New_Heights.jpg

OMG :eek: ...those r even more hideous than i had imagined.....and in the eggplant purple....u need an intervention......where is the fashion police when u need them... ;)

Originally posted by besbaaso:

gurl...i thought u had issues with u being the advocate for female shisha smoking but if u r still wearing platforms these days....well i just don't know anymore....
:(
platforms......what were u thing?.....god i hope u didn't go out in public with them.... :eek:

ranger318.gif

Luv 'em, luv 'em, luv 'em! :D:D:D

Bess.   

I give up ....u ppl are totally fashionably challenged..... :eek: ...there is nothing more 4 me to do ....I have decided to depart b4 Iam further traumatized...... icon_razz.gif