Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

What is the Right Time to Marry?

CL you remind me of someone. runtii, i do applaud your stance of the jano or jail called marriage.

however i propose that you keep an open mind. one day,just like your predecessors (ie us) you will concede it has to be done, tick the list, hopefully like in our cases it will be a great guy worthy of a gem like you.

hadaa ma garatay?

Why thank you my-dear. I do hope that the person in question is truly amazing.

My dear Juxa- everything in life has its time and place. Seriously i’m not against marriage; in-fact i know exactly when i would be leg shackled and loving it, i want five mini-me’s running around calling me mother, picked the area/school and I’ve even gone as far as choosing their names and allocating their occupations in advance. You see my dear truly am not and i don’t understand where you got the notion that i do i.e. against marriage that is. Going back to everything has its time and place; i simply think external factors should never factor in your decision to get hitched; it’s here where i have a problem with- why ask strangers silly questions? When it’s your life? When you start asking this sort of silly questions to random farax’s and xalimos- it truly does scream that your truly not ready in-fact should go back to the drawing board and re-evaluate yourself; Why worry about social pressures? Hell so your friends are getting married so what? Would you join them if they enter into a hole of sh1t? A women should always endeavour to-remain truly her own person/ make decisions on her own accord and anything less of that is a disgrace to yourself and the sisterhood.

As for the conceding, tolerating and ticking the list part.....why so clinical? And i thought i was cynical.

Old man- you ruin me really.

This Cynical lady seems that she had a bad luck with marriage and is avoiding the marriage qtns and takes her frustration on the poor gurl who just asked inocent question. Please give the girl a break I am sure at a time u were stress about marriage, but never give up ur hopes

What an intelligent girl you must be. And thank you again for declaring that I’m indeed frustrated and in-need of keeping the hope alive that one day a man would rid me of it.

Fellas,

Would any of you guys volunteer to take her frozen eggs? I don't know what guy would when they can........

Silly girl; how long didn’t take you to-come up with that response?

Malika   

^Have a break,have a kit-kat..Lol.

QA, I agree with CL,everything has its time,once you met the right man for instance,and it gets to that right time to move forward with you relationship..etc etc..

Do not worry too much,if it happens good,if it doesn't still good..All is by Qadr Allah.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

quote:

Fellas,

Would any of you guys volunteer to take her frozen eggs? I don't know what guy would when they can........

Silly girl; how long didn’t take you to-come up with that response?
Silly girl? so emotional :D .

Cige   

The best Time to marry is when qoqqaga uu jabo, that time you enjoy the life but inta aad qooqan tahay marba meel baad ka dhacaysaa adiga iyo lammanahaaguna dagaal baad ku jireysaan.

ON & OFF ya ku jiri kara ;)

MZanzi   

The best Time to marry is when qoqqaga uu jabo,

Hadaan la guursan sidu qooqa kujabi..waxa loogursanayaba soo qooq numero uno kama ahan?

Cige   

waxa loogursanayaba soo qooq numero uno kama ahan?

ON-OFFtana isgaa numer uno ka ah, marka ma on-off baan ku jiri karnaa? marka qooqu dhammaado adiga iyo wadaadaadu waad is ag seexanaysaan smile.gif dagaalna maba jirayo :rolleyes:

Waxaasaa Raaxo ah ... Guur aan dagaal lahayn :D

Tuujiye   

Fu-fu duqa sharaxaadada marax waaye lol wax dheer oo weyn aan kaa sugaaye not this......adiga waa lagaa wareejiye oo hada waxaa loo gudbinaa diiqa weyn oo sol joogo aka MMA......

MMA adigoo raali eh bal sharax ereygaas please!!,,

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Cige   

Qooq ama Khookh are same and refers when you want to hit someone by any means. therefore, it's adviseable NOT to marry at that time as your marriage will fail.

The great paychiarts (including Cige) are advised to wait untill your Khookh becames inactive and seek similar partner to enjoy your marriage :D;) :cool: