Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

Imagine, the prophet yusef recieved half of the world's beauty..

SO the billions and billions of people in the world (then, now, and after) will have to share the other half :eek: .

So NO ONE! icon_razz.gif:D

nafta   

i have got someone....but im too shy to mention it....

oh what the heck!...Ill just come public with it

its ....um...er...Atfan...a relatively new nomad...not many ppl know so shuush...don't tell anyone...especially this person

;)

Originally posted by nuune:

sice the word sexy has been given many different explanations,it is now time to find out which nomad lady or guy you think is sexy!!!

ahaaa,this can be tricky enough since we haven't seen how each of us get dressed or walked or even talked or whatever....

well you can check many features and it is up to you to give us the nomad you think is sexy or even the sexiest of all!!!!

and by the way this is my list:

i will tell you latter!!!!

I told you not to post anything while under the influnce of Marqaan Nuune..

posted by tuujiye

waraa nuune ma qayilyo laakiin gabar haduu arko wuu marqaamyaa..

LooooOOL@tuujiye....oo marka ay gabdhaha

xaf ku agmaraan, "marqaankii ayaaa igu kala jabay" miyuu yiraahdaa taloow :D:D

asxantu

nuune   

tuujiye and checkmate, mirqaan beela shiiq nuune waxaas ma yaqaano, waa idin ogahay waraada islii aka 4th street illaa 9 sreet aa ka qaraaban jirteen mirqaan miraa dhajjis daba musbaar hareeri iyo gangita alaabtaas aa sidii hal salaamo naqsaneeso camal u daaqi jirteen, no more qarxis, sawa.

BOB   

I say Zeinab is pretty sexy lady and I am very fortunate to have seen her.

Peace, Love & Unity.

OG Moti   

i give to Juxa and barwaaqo, i would also say dawaco but she is a kido, they might accuse me of child abusing... looooooool

Allah kariim

Peace

Wiilo   

okey okey we get the piont guys :mad: :mad: :mad:

xesy kulahaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

wareer weeye:................

Tuujiye   

OG-MOTI you sick Old man...

checkmate..lol..nuune suu marqaan ugu jabaaye hada katabaanka xaafada u yaal intuu goono iyo shaar u xiray uu ku hor qayilaa..jaboo iyo asaga wee isdaayee..shimee...

nuuuuuuuuune..islii maxaa ka qarabatay..lol..cadi ma tihid sxb..basaska coachska ahaa ma xasuusata alaabta nalalka ku sharaxnaa..kee reeci jirtay oo markaste sugi jirtay?..ani kii 2pac uu ka shidan yahay lee isku aadin jiray..lol.ama shaba ranks...

wareer badanaa!!!

BOB   

I think Laila is sexier than Zeinab unless Khadra will make a strong case for herself but I know Shamsa is sexy too and according to Suada, Haleema Sa'dia thinks Hawa is sexier than Maimoona and Jameela but I heard Fatima is quite sexy and her friend Aminah says Malyoon is also sexy but Ifrah says Ayan and Saida are sexy too which brings us to Ismahan who says Nim'a is sexy but I give my vote to ------!

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^^outta of all of them, malyuun ismahaan, ifraax and laila are the sexiest.I know this because i seen them, but i vote for MALYUUN "she is a KO and the mother of my future children" One day fellaz :D:D

asxantu