Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

Tuujiye   

Waraa G n P what happen to your waardiye Job...

oo did I say waraa? I ment ..............HAhahaa

Yarta shaqo yeelo aa lagu dhahay.

This is a great topic.

wareer badanaa!!!

Garab n Simply, you're being vindictive and painfully petty. I realize this is what you do on a regualr basis here and these sorta topics appeal to you, so dont stop on my account... but dont expect to engage me by addressing me :rolleyes: . I wont bother with the likes of you.

raula   

^^^dont you think you are being abit callous to these fellaz-why not blame AMEENAH who revived these thread(on Dec. 3rd this year) :rolleyes: .

GnP -seriously gal you need to chill if these fellaz are not your TYPE-leave them alone and tend to your own bizness :rolleyes:

I find your comments GnP very disconcerting-and unwise from a moderator :( -be :cool: .

maxey tahay xukunkaan-and plz dont tell me tis a matter of personal opinion(and not moderator-coz as a leader with a "moderating badge" your status is visible) otherwise-other moderators should censor or pay attention to your words because, to say the least, they are loutish and improper according to the GOLDEN RULES :rolleyes:

wat the crap is with these " WASTING OF SPACE " postings nowdayz :confused:

Raula, all I read are big empty jargon crammed sentences and swahili-written posts coming from you these days gabadha. Nothing you write makes sense to me and I detect a tone of envy in your words. Who made you the spokesperson for the "Master Spammers" Group? To justify myself or even make sense of your intentions for blatantly attacking me twice would be to dignify your reasonless advances.

Does it say moderator under my nick? ..... no...didnt think so! :rolleyes: . So read before you jump the reply button and decide to spew insults at me or undermine my position.

**wonders who else will come out of the woodworks to have their little say** ... charming indeed!

chillout ppl! n plz no cursing, special to ladies

any body can say any thing about a thread... but africans, dont get personal plz! yo! cuz i am get busy with yall!!

that aint gonna be pretty!! redface.gif Can u dig it!!

Blessed   

^^Word to the Wise. Rudy has spoken! There's no need to get personal and rude about it folks. Chill!

why not blame AMEENAH who revived these thread(on Dec. 3rd this year) .

Because Ameenah didn't revive it. Your mixing your Tweety's up gal, wake up icon_razz.gif

raula   

I guess we can use "civilized" words to hide the Rude insults beneath-very conny trick wow.

Oh I am not stunned at your words GnP . Sis I never was a spokesperson for the so called group (as you already marginalized them negatively :rolleyes: ) nor was I trying to make any sense to you dear. However, I was pointing out that you had attacked these NOMADS and it went unnoticed by the MODERATORS (of course you being/used to be ONE). And yes, Iam not dreaming darling-you had a moderator detector/emblem as your badge sometime (I guess you guyz can leave the UNIFORM at home) :confused: .

You keep calling other posts that are disinteresting to you IGNORANT, SENSELESS, USELESS, PATHETIC, :rolleyes: etc and you don’t detect your own, REPREHENSIBLE, BIASED, INCONSIDERATE, INSOLENT ones-very incongruous :eek: .

Oh! So I guess you are counting my mere slanders at your RUDE posts-I never thought you would notice-I frankly don’t care :rolleyes: . Surprisingly I never thought you had something against the SWAHILI FOLKS/POSTS-are they useless to you as well? Kwani una wivu gani sikuhizi-mswahili amekurepea au nini

GNP-don’t read after this line:

Watu wana wivu kweli-kitu gani inawachoma salaala.

:rolleyes:

raula   

^^^thx for updating me dear. I apologize to MEENAH too. Thx again FF :D

I apologize for taking up space as well-but I just dont like others being looked down or categorized just coz we dont have similar interests-BULLS***.

~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()EDITED~~@@!!##$$%%^^&&**(())EDITED AGAIN..~~!!@@##$$%%^^&&**(())... :cool:

Take it easy ladies...Sexy people are ;) and :cool: