Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

Qac Qaac   

Who ever thinks they are more educated they are here to read something useful.. something they could gain some knowledge from.. pls ppl go read a book.. haddii kale stop lying to yourself.. u r not here to learn anything from it.. this is just a light reading, and it is for entertainment, u only come here ur dead times, to see what is going on in sol.. and i am not gonna listen u r here so u benefit.. cut the crap..

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Ameenah:

Because Ameenah didn't revive it. Your mixing your Tweety's up gal, wake up
icon_razz.gif

Oh dear, my Tweety twin gets the blame.. :D SoWy dearest icon_razz.gif

Held responsible, for what exactly ?

Ohh…for “reviving this thread†hmmm… Lets see if I didn’t dig out this thread there would be no Bickering, no Personal attacks and no one taking anything PERSONAL … right, of course I am to blame and I deserve to get that “look what you’ve have done†look. :rolleyes:

When it all gets too much and you want to keep your “dignity intact†- Just Blunkett :D

NGONGE   

Heh.

So you’re all in agreement that this is a rubbish topic but you don’t like G & P pointing it out?

Priceless. :D

BOB   

Raula,

lenga jo, usi poteze wakati zako na "hizi" walendo

wana uvivu, ni amini jama.

Peace , Love & Unity.

LoL @ 'just Blunkett'

*MEOWW*...I don't think we've had a proper fight in here for a while. Its been long time coming. Do carry on ladies!

Originally posted by raula:

You keep calling other posts that are disinteresting to you IGNORANT, SENSELESS, USELESS, PATHETIC, :rolleyes: etc and you don’t detect your own, REPREHENSIBLE, BIASED, INCONSIDERATE, INSOLENT ones-very incongruous :eek:

OUCH!! Hehehe... :D

GnP....are you gonna take that? :eek:

*Goes off to buy some popcorn and a large Pepsi for the main event*

NGONGE   

^^^ Reminds me of the Arabic phrase:

اذا كان رب الدار بالد٠لاهي

Ùشيمة اهل البيت الرقص

In other words, and to borrow another famous phrase: "If You Build It, They Will Come" :D

PS

Just before you try to censor me for the Arabic words, what they mean is that if the “head†of the house was busy playing the drums, it stands to reason that the rest of the family would be fond of dancing. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge) :cool:

RAULA,

Attacked? Where on this thread did I attack some1? Since you’re incapable of comprehending things, let me show u one more time what I said

What a waste of time, effort n space this thread is!

Did I direct my statement at any1 in particular? … NO.

I’m sure you so conveniently surpassed this statement by GB directed at me though ---

Waraa G n P what happen to your waardiye Job...

oo did I say waraa? I ment ..............HAhahaa

Yarta shaqo yeelo aa lagu dhahay.

This is a great topic.

Maybe you don’t find this offensive, but I do.

Girl, if you’ve some unknown grudge against me, come out n say it. Don’t hide behind this smokescreen of fair-mindedness.

You keep calling other posts that are disinteresting to you IGNORANT, SENSELESS, USELESS, PATHETIC, etc and you don’t detect your own, REPREHENSIBLE, BIASED, INCONSIDERATE, INSOLENT ones-very incongruous

What a loaded statement!!! I’ve called some1’s comments ignorant..because they were and I stand by it. There is difference between calling some1's idea/opinion ignorant and calling them so. But useless, pathetic and senseless…uhm…maybe you can bring forth proof instead of making all this speculative analysis and perceived harshness out of this air . As for me being all those unruly things u mentioned -- I'm not. I am biased, every1 is biased…You aught to go back the initial statements on the board when you sign up…which states as follows :

“NOTE: Moderators are not necessarily "NEUTRAL". They certainly do have their own opinion about the subject being discussed.â€

So if you dont like it... touch luck! ;)

About your Swahili-written posts – this is SomaliaOnline. Perhaps the part is says for Somalis has escaped your slack attention….but since I don’t care for anything you say…. :rolleyes: .

Finally, I didn’t need the permission of any of you who feel the need to criticise me to become a moderator. Neither are your opinions of any value to me or the administrators of this site. So please, save yourselves the trouble. My position as a moderator or any other moderator is not even open for discussion.

Funny that you’re so quick to banish me when I haven’t even exercised any of my powers YET. Ha!

This truly is pathetic now.

NGONGE

Just before you try to censor me for the Arabic words, what they mean is that if the “head†of the house was busy playing the drums, it stands to reason that the rest of the family would be fond of dancing. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

I'll stop beating the drums as of now. Consider this a one time Favour.

BOB   

Guys take it easy and let's not catch the He Said and She Said syndrome now alright, we are all adults and there's no need to stoop to that level where we go back and forth over something that's completely nothing.

Sister GNP, Forgive and Forget Please and Raula would follow suit.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Raula - macaanto dadbaa xitaa u qalma in lala murmo...oo xitaa loo quuraa erayada yasitaanka xitaa eh, dadna murunaa sheegdee fiiris xitaa looma quuro...marka waxba ha isku daalinin. Waxaan laakiin ka yaabanahay hadii ey labada quf is af fahmi waayaan, maa la iska kala aamuso (GnP) mexey dadka u daba socotaa? qaraarka haayo badanaa...run hadey sheegaayan mey ciil daraadiis isku marjiyaan.

Raula abaayo haka neefinin dadka qaarkood

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector:

RAULA

Attacked? Where on this thread did I attack some1? Since you’re incapable of comprehending things, let me show u one more time what I said
quote:

What a waste of time, effort n space this thread is!

Did I direct my statement at any1 in particular? …
NO

I’m sure you so conveniently surpassed this statement by GB directed at me though ---

Waraa G n P what happen to your waardiye Job...

oo did I say waraa? I ment ..............HAhahaa

Yarta shaqo yeelo aa lagu dhahay.

This is a great topic.

Maybe you don’t find this offensive, but I do.

Girl, if you’ve some unknown grudge against me, come out n say it. Don’t hide behind this smokescreen of fair-mindedness.

You keep calling other posts that are disinteresting to you IGNORANT, SENSELESS, USELESS, PATHETIC, etc and you don’t detect your own, REPREHENSIBLE, BIASED, INCONSIDERATE, INSOLENT ones-very incongruous

What a
loaded statement
!!! I’ve called some1’s comments ignorant..because they were and I stand by it. There is difference between calling some1's idea/opinion ignorant and calling them so. But
useless, pathetic and senseless
…uhm…maybe you can
bring forth proof
instead of making all this speculative analysis and perceived harshness out of this air . As for me being all those unruly things u mentioned --
I'm not
. I am biased, every1 is biased…You aught to go back the initial statements on the board when you sign up…which states as follows :

“NOTE: Moderators are not necessarily "NEUTRAL". They certainly do have their own opinion about the subject being discussed.â€

So if you dont like it... touch luck!
;)

About your Swahili-written posts – this is SomaliaOnline. Perhaps the part is says for Somalis has escaped your slack attention….but since I don’t care for anything you say…. :rolleyes: .

Finally, I
didn’t
need the permission of any of you who feel the need to criticise me to become a moderator. Neither are your opinions of any value to me or the administrators of this site. So please, save yourselves the trouble. My position as a moderator or any other moderator is not even open for discussion.

Funny that you’re so quick to banish me when I haven’t even exercised any of my powers YET. Ha!

This truly is pathetic now.

NGONGE

Just before you try to censor me for the Arabic words, what they mean is that if the “head†of the house was busy playing the drums, it stands to reason that the rest of the family would be fond of dancing. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

I'll stop beating the drums as of now. Consider this a one time
Favour
"Wiilo and Qac Qac, I’ve deleted all your ignorant comments – cuz they were said out of ignorance and intolerance. Where do you two get off thinking you’ve the authority to kill people and Somalia belongs to you and your ilk?

Political correctness, professional attitude iyo diinta waxba kama taqaaniin,. It really makes me angry when I hear of Somalis talking about killing other Somalis on religious or tribal grounds. This mentality is beyond me and any1 even mentioning it as a JOKE needs to be thought some serious self-discipline. Waxaad ku nooshihiin wadan gaalo, you’re allowed to practice your religion and given the same rights as any other citizen, so how you can harbour such hatred and be so intolerant towards others is shocking to me.

AND WHO WROTE THIS :confused: JUST WONDER WHY PPL DO SOMETHING AND THEN DENY,,,,,,,,,, LIKE THEY SAY,,, DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT U KNOW WHAT MEAN,,,, LIKE I PROMISE TO MYSELF I DON'T WANT GET INTO THIS BUT ONLY TO MAKE A POINT,,,,,,.............

GO FUGURE:.......................

raula   

In one of the Hadiths-A man came to the prophet s.a.w and said to him "Give me advice," the prophet s.a.w said "La taqdab-Dont get angry"-the man repeated his request several times, but the prophet s.a.w reiterated "Do not get angry". (rawau/narrated by bukhari).

So folks-I am not angered to the extent of me starting a fight(sorry to gladiator fans :D ). GnP is my muslim sister-so, Plz accept my sincere apologies-and to all that I have offended as well.

Ma'salaama.

REASON At Last.I have been watching with interest to see where this leads but it seems maturity has overtaken childishness.Well done to those that let reason take over.There is a point when you have to ask whether it is all worth it.So everybody CHILL!!!!!!!!