Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Arab women are HOT!

RedSea   

I can't never seem to be attracted or find attractive non other than Somalis ( I am not a racist), but aside from our lovely somali Xalimos. I think Arab women are so beautiful.

If I would ever marry out side of my race, Insha Allah it's going to be an Arab woman.

me   

^^sell out, badacase you are a sell out, nothing beats our xalimo's. And of all the people in the world ARABS????

LooooL..they gotta da moves alright. I don't know maybe it is Mullato thing that makes them look hot, the prefect blend of African, European, and a bit native blood.

Intel   

i've seen some fine Lebanese and Egyptian chicks... Shucayb

Che lol

Brazilians seem to be every dudes pick sxb

for me i prefer Philippino and Thai chicks

RedSea   

^Roko, yes Egyptians. smile.gif They fine.

Che,

You aint original buddy, the Brazilians are tall, skinny, etc...we heard all that before.

I have to tell you though, there is something about Arab women, whenever I see one, I get ehem worked up, and all sweaty. ;)

Let just say unclean imaginations come to my head.

An Egyptian girl that we use to go to the same High school together once fell in love with me. Even their love is really serious, waan iska reebi kari waayey. Diyaar uma ahayn in aan wax jeclaado markaas. She is still around, I might dust off her now, if I have to. :D

King, not even the hip dance buddy, but you know, they attract me for the simple that they are attractive in my personal judgement. :cool:

mr. me, no saaxib, I said second to Somali ladies. Offcourse nothing can beat our women in any department (I just wish they admired us as much as we do admire them). :rolleyes:

RedSea   

Rahima, yes sister, I would be the luckiest man alive if I were married to you, so there you have it. loool.

Cara, Brazilians are models, starving skinny women they are. bad choice.lol

Pucca, you should work more on your hip dance inanta ahayd. loool

Buuxo   

lol why is this in the women's section, red is this your plot to get us to dish our un-dyeing love for somali guys.

roko , you are becoming a typical aussie bloke , noted by your like of asian chicks. i was starting to feel sorry for white girls(OZzie),since all their blokes are marrying asian women. now im imagining you bring, hooyo a filipino girl.

Ameen   

Red you said Arab's ehh?.....ummm.....ummmm.....reminds me of the time I almost married an arab sister and what can I say man other than good luck :rolleyes:

And Allah knows best

hmm! did u hit it u just in disneyland..author! lool..somali women are not bed broken yet!! so the whole thing ends up like a hurricane hitting lousiana, but a nice phillipino, can rock your world...! she was my vdate..! i think i am done for couple of months.