Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Arab women are HOT!

Originally posted by Shucayb:

I think Arab women are so beautiful.

If I would ever marry out side of my race, Insha Allah it's going to be an Arab woman.

Waar ninku dookh xumaa ,,,,,,,,,,,, Ilaahow kuwaa hana badin ,,,, damn it !

Hunguri   

I think Arab women are so beautiful.

Well, mmmmm They are Ok. Laakiin ceeb wayn ayaa jirta. Saaxiibow ceebtaasina waxa weeye Shicirada ama shuunka iskama xiiraan dumarkani. Markaa, you will have lots of problems to shoot on sight ;) . Hairy and Hairy and Hairy ;) . They dont shave that!!!.

Hunguri   

JB, I saw that on the TV. A channel called, mmmmmmm Many Xs Neil Sat ;) . Frequency Rate 27005 MHZ/Vertical. Antena Settings should be on the Middle East side :D !

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D:D

well, may be it is a practical TV ,,, :D

did you see them live ??? ,,,,, or is just da TV stuff you've seen it ???

Hunguri   

So, you have become like the Old man in Saudia. There was this Old man, and he was with his young nephews. The guys were their early 20s. They had a Saudi rich family neigbhor. The family, had 2 beautiful chicks, and they used to play tennis somewhere in their Villa smile.gif . These Somali guys with the Old man, got the opportunity to peep the girls. And, you know how Frustrating Saudia is. LoooL, The Old man found the young boys in Q to peep the chicks. And, he did use to tell them ooh stop this boys. If you are cought we will all be hunged. Stop that!. Later, the boys told the Old man to have a look at what they peep. They said Just see if this thing, is something stopable or not. The Old man said Ok. And, he had a flue and cough. He put his eye on the little hole and start peeping in an style an angle of 380 Degree. Wooooow the Old man said. What a beauty oooooooh!. Suddenly he coughed and he turned to the boys and suprisingly said "Adeer Bal aayar Sanqadhta yareeya" looooooooool Odayga way ku socotaa sow ma aragtid ;)

Hunguri   

JB,

Ninkaasi wuxuu ahaa. Odaygan "Laba Xiniiyooda". Awal ma rabin inaan qarxiyo. Haddase warkiisii ayaa batay :D . LooooL!!!

Originally posted by Shucayb:.

Che,

You aint original buddy, the Brazilians are tall, skinny, etc...we heard all that before.

[/QB]

Apart from the models, have you seen your average Brazilian in person? They are not all Gisele Bündchen even I gotta admit Giselle is hot too.

Som@li   

For me I would say the most beautiful woman (after Xalimos) would be Sudanese, I really love them!!

BTW, I believe every race should go for same race, theyare made for each otehr, Shitt happens for instance,when African man goes for Chinesse!

Hunguri,Ceeeeeeb, watch out man, there are kids n virgins visitig the site.!

Som@li   

^Masaas baa,out of curiosity, many will join somali languge classes to decode what you two discussin...some positive outcome.lol smile.gif

Chinese and African, Rabi kuma tuso waxa ay iska dhalaan!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ,,,,,,,,, May be i should try some ideas with the photoshop :D

Indho yaryar, san weyn, dhego dhaadheer, :D:D

They better ask us for lessons instead of going for somali classes ,,,,,, of course we can provide a good lessons :D

king_450   

Now with pics here are the ladies being mentioned in this thread.

*** Photo Removed ****

arabian4vw7.th.jpg

arabian2gg4.th.jpg

asian6gb9.th.jpg asianpy7.th.jpg

[ February 20, 2007, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: *Sagal* ]