Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Arab women are HOT!

That is nice. I have a Lebanese friend, she doesn’t even look the typical Arab (Hairy, short, hooked nose, big bug eyes).

I would either go with the hot Moroccan or Portuguese dudes, but then again there are those hot mixed dudes :D ....I am certain I won’t marry a Somali guy, no offence faraxs. I have yet to see a Somali farax which is drop-dead gorgeous, maybe it is because there are barely any Somalis here. Men are Men at the end of the day.

RedSea   

^Oh, the mujaahidad Mystic has entered the building.

Hey salamu calaykum first of all,

secondly, offcourse there arent' any Somalis in Utah, not many for sure. So your chances of seeing good looking brother are very slim.

In addition, break it down little bit Mystic of what you meant by dead-drop gorgeous?

Thanks,

king_450   

I am certain I won’t marry a Somali guy,

Mystic what on earth you were smoking at this juncture in your life. i don't blv you a bit,

Shucayb wa Alaykum As-Salam

Call me anything but a mujaahidad at the moment smile.gif

I have seen good looking Somali man, but i end-up seeing them as Somali faraxs, the ones to hang-around with only.

A man, who possesses irresistible features, would probably be one that is drop-dead-gorgeous. Well dressed, prominent cheek-bones, mesmerizing eyes (any color), nice skin tone, full lips (not big, just full) shoulder length hair, tall, medium build, broad shoulders, intelligent, absolutely cunning and somewhat sardonic. :D

King_450

Lol, I just saw some men which were elegant and weren’t Somalis. If I am going to only marry one man, he will be one which will meet all my standards, if he is not Somali, no problem. However he will have to be a Muslims. Or I will take the challenge and convert him. :D

Intel   

^^ so you not into us skinnies

its your loss dear

waxaan kuu rajeeyey a dude with puffy lips and long disheveled locks... first named Carlos.

"shoulder length hair" kulahaa... caadi matihid :D

rokko, this is common these days! its called xalimo fever!!

we have 4 xalimoos in la, n guess what each has been dating aboowe jack (somali term for blk af/am brothas) for like 5 yrs and no ring in the finger!! i just give them finger when i see them...

actually, i am not insulting them! i am just remainding them the ring but they dont get it.