Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A bit of Gossip

NGONGE   

I heard that Ali is in love with Noora. I also heard that he's in love with Kawsar. Leila told me that both Noora and Kawsar are in love with Ali but only because they're jealous of each other. Leila loves Ali but he doesn't know it (Leila's sister told me).

I heard that Xaaji Omar went to hospital secretly last week. His family told everyone else that he was away to another city. But, apparently, Xaaji Omer went into hospital to have his hernia removed!

I was told that Casha’s son has been expelled from school after the headmaster caught him selling drugs to other pupils. Caasha refused to believe her son sells drugs and is blaming her best friend’s son for corrupting her eldest.

I was told that last week, someone saw Jamaal walking out of a wine bar! They say he looked happy and was singing to himself as he walked away (gasp!).

Allegedly, Ibrahin got his cadaan girlfriend pregnant. She wants to keep the child as a token of their great relationship but he's telling her to get rid of it!

Apparently, Reer Maxamed are not talking to their next door neighbours (Reer Cabdilaahi) because the formers cat attacked and killed some of the latter's chicken!

Farxaaan got a pet dog!

I heard that Xaaji Axmed, who is supposed to be a big time wadaad, has been seen dyeing his beard grey!

I heard that Cibaado’s eldest daughter, after leaving the house to go to school every morning, would take off her xijaab, fix her hair and then light up a cigarette!

Someone whispered to me that Khadar who is single and in his late 40s might be one of those that play for the other side!

Disclaimer

This gossip is entirely imagined. It does not relate to any real person, living or deceased. Any similarities to a real person, whether living or dead, are purely accidental, and absolutely unintentional. :D

Ngonge,

You got entirely too much Islan Somali in you.

Have you heard that Sucaad reportedly got scratched up by Ibrahin's cadaan girlfriend, because she too is pregnant with his child. The drama

**this gossip is true. Really. **

NGONGE   

^^^^ I don't know where all these new Somalis in Newham came from, saaxib. A couple of years ago there were hardly in Somalis in that borough!Damn qaxootis, coming to your area and stealing our housing and jobs. :mad:

DA, Sucaad sheekadeed ega daa..taa habaar bay qabta...

OG_Girl   

I never knew guys Gossip too redface.gif

Give me your ears that sucaad will have her baby next month and she tells that she divorced from her ex. I also heard she is in love with her first cousin redface.gif

Salam

Gediid   

Funniest shid I have read in a while.......

I heard that Xaaji Axmed, who is supposed to be a big time wadaad, has been seen dyeing his beard grey!

On the behest of his second wife whom he secretly married a few months ago.....

Jumatatu   

Damn qaxootis, coming to your area and stealing our housing and jobs.

damn u sound like u registered with Kilroys' party...... smile.gif

OG_Girl   

DA, naaah i don't think he will accept, she was with her cousin at the same time...

About the Xaaji Axmed,ooh i heard his new wife, she is as old as his daughter..

Salam

Saabir   

I heard that Somaliaonline's unavailability on the net is a result of the FIA ordering the admins to close the site down till it's proven that Al-qaidah members dont use this site, because it was suspected that members of that organisation contact each other through the mail boxes of this site.!!!

Juxa   

apparently xaaji cumar's family want to keep his hernia op secret, if revealed pple will guess the age of his oldest unmarried daughters :eek:

dawoco   

Man, all of you should b ashamed! Why don't u let these people just be :mad:

Oh those poor girls Nuura and Kawsar, boy oh boy...I am not one to gossip... BUT...I recently saw Ali flattering that poor man Khadar and giggling with him...Taking advantage of that maskiin misguided man , oh the shock..What some people will do for a passport redface.gif .

But i am not one to judge though...And u should stop gossiping! For shame! :mad: