Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A bit of Gossip

Jaabir   

Ya all cant believe how much gossiping goes around in SOL.. its so sickening how some nomads would go out of their way just to dig into hebal and hebalaayo.. redface.gifredface.gif

NGONGE   

God! What's with all this gossip, people?

Arr dadka eska daaya dee.

Like the guy who was telling me yesterday that Mustafa was going to move to Canada after he receives his degree so he doesn't have to pay his student loans! :rolleyes:

I don't want to know dee. icon_razz.gif

Ibrahim girlfriends wants him out of the love nest and Shes taking him to court for a devorce settlement and Ibrahims defence was "Lugahay iga goysey" translated to the judge as "SHE CUT MY FEET OFF"

raula   

^^I had no idea even Footie fans gossip too ;):D kagadaran sijui moderators baaba ugudaran :D;)

Me don't gossip but I heard that the reason Amina Fandhal got married so quick was because she was pregnant with Ali gidaar-wase's baby, but did you know that he has a wife and 2 children back in Nairobi waiting for sponsorship icon_razz.gif ? Funny how gossip just comes to me redface.gif:D

With all these stuff goin on , how come that nobody heard of The devil´s Ad failin yet ANOTHER pregnancy test, or Og_girl beein hired by Pepsi for overcomsumption or Jumatatu havin FAKE left eye , nat to mention Qac Qaac havin six fingers on his right hand . i think there is some missinformation goin on .. did they tell ya that i´ve been slightly depressed since my vasectomy?

if yes .. they SURE told ya about me n a qaxoody chick beein together too.

Who's seen Hassan Adan Samatar in the new beyonce video? shyyyyyt dude went all out i tell ya..... Wish it was me thou :mad: :mad:

asxantu

Miriam1   

...Does not Gossip...

However, I believe the Idea was to speak of fictious characters, Johnny B, not existing forum members...

*how rude* :rolleyes: :confused: *

Oh yeah , HAYAM WANTS me . she said it is about fictious ppl, you sure wonder how many mutual freinds we got, NONE ;) , something tells me that she enjoyed this VERY much n WANT the next hot gossip to B something like Johhny B n Hayam swapped phone numbers. :D B4 the word is OUT n get me in trouble or at least cost me the chance to hit on 1 of these cute chicks on SOL i hearby declare my secret crush on The devil´s Ad. if this goes over her lil head ? i simply coulden´t care LESS. :D Can this thing get more virtual than this ? i dnt think so icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

How do rumors get started?

they're started by the jealous people and

they get mad about somthin'they had, and sombody else is holdin'

Look at all these rumors running me everyday

I just need some time some time to get away from

from all these rumors I can't take it no more

I can't go no place without somebody pointin' a finger

I can't show my face cuz when it comes to rumors I'm a dead ringer

I'll think I'll write Admin and tell him to pass a bill the next time they catch Ngone started rumors-shoot to kill!

lool, where the old schools at? anyone?

looool@bishaaro waxaan u maleenaa in aa torobo reer aroos tahay aniga camal aroosyaasha waxan u aadaa in aaan old school musiq ka soo dhageeysto.....iyaaaah look at all these rumours

asxantu

Johnny B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^^ I don't know where all these new Somalis in Newham came from, saaxib. A couple of years ago there were hardly in Somalis in that borough!Damn qaxootis, coming to your area and stealing our housing and jobs. :mad:

DA, Sucaad sheekadeed ega daa..taa habaar bay qabta...

Wonder how the neighbourhood looks like now ,

I´m sure "Qulam" from Pakistan has an eye for habaryar Hawo :D

This i thought was a great thread.