Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by rudy:

^lol...Free Faarah Movement! about time. waxaan ka cabasaan inaye xabashi noo soo kaxeestan!

Top right hand corner :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Can I get an iissssssh from the girls
:D

iissssssh...iissssssh...iissssssh...

If any one of the men in this thread is a father, I feel sorry for your child...A real man does not talk about his child(ren) and wife like this...War heedhahaya dadku maskax yaraa...

Ghanima IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISh wa taas siis.

Lilly I was just asnwering a question n admit sis that u took a moment to think what romance is 2 u

I don't believe Khalaf...I bet it's all an act. Khalaf I bet your the type who washes their kid's butt with their hands. So sheekada naga dhaa.

What if the mom died? wont u clean ur babies butt Khalaf? urs was cleaned by ur mom n may be dad maka wanaagsatanahay adigu?

It,s not smart1 khalaf, take that back hadaad credebility rabto.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by rudy:

nephy.. next time i see yah in the luuq! i wont curse no mo... i will just splash with saliid macsaro all of yah, then may be your brain will jump start.

:D I promise to jump start my brain, if you promise to not message me while you're severely effected from a quite common mind altering substance. icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

Yo some fishy going on what’s up ladies...u not getting what u believe u deserve miya? Marka u taking out all ur frustrations on the innocent brothers here on SOL? Garthay, wayahey. And if I wasn’t a gentleman (I hate to be rude in particular to gabdaha) walaa!......Sis Ummu: On topic are u a husband? No, neither am I a father not close or anytime soon, maybe in a few yrs or so God willing when I do become a husband/father my views can change who knows (tho I doubt it )....however at this moment in time from my knowledge/experience Allah created men and women for different roles, shaqada wa la kala leeyahey. House/Kids-diapers/laundry/cleaning=wife not husband. Get it? Good. As a man my job is to protect and maintain the livelihood of my family with wife or no wife, family is priority number 1, to respect and honor my wife, to discipline and teach the kids ect ect..what more do u want? Hmm what was that Hadith about ungrateful women?.

North: U change diapers miya? lol....sxb of course jokes...no one can declare haram what is halaal...just showing my extereme dislike namean

Originally posted by Andromeda:

I don't believe Khalaf...I bet it's all an act. Khalaf I bet your the type who washes their kid's butt with their hands. So sheekada naga dhaa.

Grow up ukhti, Grow up. Thanks.

Khalaf thank you for being not rude to us unlike some here. I hope ur extreme dislike 4 diapers will change once u insha Allah are blessed with lilttle cuties. My husband was more like u repelant who always stressed what different roles we ought to play respectfully n today the time he spends with his son in the toilet changing his DIAPERS is precious to him!. He lets our son play on his bare chest n allow him inuu ku matago n he doesnt say yack like before! infact he enjoys it so much n has never being happier.

U will grow out it Akhi in time insha Allah.

Khalaf   

Where is my boy Rudy? War ninyahow anigu dhociilo ma af aqaan, marka imminka brotherhood duty calls: Operation: Free a Farah. Mission: Dholciilat edeeb baar. Your Target: Andromeda. Good luck good solider on this mission, its a tough one.

Umu ukhti, first diapers/xaar then mataag...ahhh that sounds very fun :D .....u dont want know my first and last time of changing a diaper ya Rabi....but Inshallah abaayo, inshallah, parenthood is big responsiblity that's for sure. btw ur english and other Scandinavia nomads is good..i didnt know u spoke english over there.

salaamun

II sir! rudy reporting for duty...lol.. long live ffm...down with fgm..lol..

all the enemy has been captured and accounted for in prison, shall we sell them to the saudis?

and thats a great idea!! wont u agree sir?

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Where is my boy Rudy? War ninyahow anigu dhociilo ma af aqaan, marka imminka brotherhood duty calls: Operation: Free a Farah. Mission: Dholciilat edeeb baar. Your Target: Andromeda. Good luck good solider on this mission, its a tough one.

That was completely unnecessary. Hadalka wax nafci haduusu la aheen in la isku haru fiican. You don't have to have the last word.You are a man saaxib, grow up!

I absolutely love it how some always try to end something with either waa 'feminist' or 'dhoocil'. Yep, that really explains it huh?

P.S. Apologies to poster for hijacking your thread. Let's stop there.

[Let's just get back to the topic...sigh...limits of a mod smile.gif ]

[ September 08, 2007, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Andromeda ]