Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Tell us, things that drive you bananas!

Haneefah   

^ ka nooqo!

Xiin: Biyo kaa badan iyo dad kaa badanba weey ku hafiyaan ma maqli jirtey...Indhahaa la'ii furey dee :D Lakiin, no worries, I'm still a humanitarian.

Castro: no territory is dangerous enough for qoomul abraar ya'akhi, "BismillAllah" is their slogan. But I was just feeling sorry for the bachelor brothers of SOL dee which is why I think some immediate action needs to be taken against this gang, waa la idiin soo fikiri doonaa :D

Castro   

^ Abraareey, I too feel for the bachelor SOLers who must compete with Xiin and his ferocious and insatiable appetite. Not to mention Ducaqabe who's walking around with a stack of arjiyo :D

Ducaqabe: I was hoping no one would notice. Such great dimensions I've added to the discourse here. :(

Jacpher   

You don't know who you are dealing with Abraar. Madiido & Afareey are within their reach. Good luck and Good night.

War Castroow Abraar baaba arjigii mushamac ku ifisay. I've no other choice than to drop out of the race. :mad:

^^Drop out of the race aa? Hang on and stay with us a bit longer until good Rahima and checkmate aka shooboro do the matching for you, saaxiib :D .

Xiin, :D war ma waxaad u melysay in aan matching company u shaqeyno,besides Ducoqabe waa uu duceysan yahay..meeshuu karbuunada ku ifiyo barwaaqaa uga soo baxeysa. :D:D

Abraar iyo Castro baa hada calanka u sita meeshaan, if their shukaansi was any more heavier, it would have been unhealthy :D:D

Castro   

^ Yac!

There was never any race. It has been a one man show (Xiin) all along. The rest of us were just there for the gossip. :D

Haneefah   

^He's only telling the truth...this was all about you remember?

Checkmate: I cannot believe inaad wadaadii hadalkaas u quudhey :eek: :eek: Waligeeyba reer Baro kheyr kama sugeyn saa kolgii geel loo heeso ayeey goronya uheesaane...I wouldn't give up my day job if I were u Mr. Matchmaker!

Bes bes ya jaamaca...hadeeyba sheekadu sidan gaadhey, Madiidona ku darsantey...baxay anu :D

habeen wanaagsan!

^^Me likes how you and castro are rushing to each other's defence, In the matching world the term would be " how cute" :D:D

Abraareey, LoL adigaaba war cusub Keenayba, oo yaa yiri castro wadaad ma aha? oo yaa yiri wadaadadu isma shukaan sadaan? shar naga hayoow sharta naga haay. :D:D

Originally posted by checkmate:

SOL Staff office, waaan joogi waayey maanta, there was this Awkward smell, i think it was coming from
sheh's qimaar.
:D

Iskuus me. Let's get a coupla things straight, mister. Wan, I don't wear no frigging qimaar(the word makes me cringe). Sekandli, yesterday my hijab smelled like my hooyo.

And my hooyo does not smell.

Drill that into your madax. Or I'll do it for you.

Before I decide to verbally assault you and hunt and haunt your child, apologise, take it back. Sniff your words back up your hole. icon_razz.gif

What's driving me bananas is this bloke, X at work that's been greeting me with: And how's Sheh today?

Next time, I'll say: I can't speak for her. Why doesn't X ask her directly? She might surprise him with a unsarcastic response if he's really, really good.

What drives me bananas?

Gwen Stefani's song 'Holla back girl'. The chorus just kills me - I keep stumbling on it;

A few times I've been around that track

So it sucks gonna have been like that

'Cause I ain't no holla back girl

I ain't no holla back girl

[2x]

ooh that's my sh!t, that's my sh!t [x4]

let me hear you say this sh!t is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s

this sh!t is bananas

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

again, sh!t is bananas

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

This sh!t is bananas

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Posted by SheH:

Iskuus me. Let's get a coupla things straight, mister. Wan, I don't wear no frigging qimaar(the word makes me cringe). Sekandli, yesterday my hijab smelled like my hooyo.

And my hooyo does not smell.

Drill that into your madax. Or I'll do it for you.

Before I decide to verbally assault you and hunt and haunt your child, apologise, take it back. Sniff your words back up your hole.

Istaqfural Laah, Why did ya have to go and do that SheH, why i says. I ment nothing that's even remotely to that walaashiis, you know that.

Ps: qof kaa caraf badan waligey ma arag. :D:D