Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Tell us, things that drive you bananas!

Haneefah   

Rahima, Awoowe doesn't bother good Xiin anymore, he's accepted the age factor with grace long ago...ask CW :D

Waryaadhehe, akhyaarta ka hadha ha idin ka raaxeystane :D

Castro   

^ Xiin made no secret of his wish to woo wife numero deux at some point. That he would do it here, in public, is a little surprising. That he would blatantly and irresponsibly jeopardize his chances with numero trois (Rahima) is unconscionable.

Shame on you old man. Shame on you. icon_razz.gif

Sayyid   

Bloody greedy, you're Xiin. You already got a wife and kids what do you want to do with another.

Bishaaro leave this old dudes alone, i would go for you but you;re lil bit older than me so i've to decline any request for marriage!

Rahima   

Rahima, Awoowe doesn't bother good Xiin anymore, he's accepted the age factor with grace long ago...ask CW

That’s only from us lay folks, not the sought after Ms. Bishaaro.

Trust me Abraar, I know of things you wouldn’t even imagine are possible ;) . *eerie X-files music*

Castro   

^ Yeah really, what does this old man think? That young, educated and fabulous Xalimos grow on trees? The nerve! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Bishaaro leave this old dudes alone, i would go for you but you;re lil bit older than me so i've to decline any request for marriage!

LoooL :D ...Balo ka taagan.

Abraarey,walaalo waa maxay "Raaxadu"?? :D

This Jambal is Jumbo Kix Kix Kix. Jecliyaa icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Rahima..Care to share darling? ;)

Still, I refuse to let my girl Bishaaro settle for the 'min-yare' position...we can't let that happen :D

Farax...yur, it means ha iska nafisaan without bunch of nosy ppl getting in their business :D

War horaaaaay.

Abraarey, xaalku waa bariga dhexe :D . I need ur help now. marakan waa lay baqay walle.

But you all got it wrong, with all the qualified bachelors in SOL, good old Xiin is not even in the acceptable category in Bishaaro’s list. What is she to do with such a sanele soul like Xiin.

Bishaaroy awoowe, caqligaan kugu jeclahay ee do your nice comebacks, and disperse this crowd once more.

Faarax & checkmate, weligiinba :D

Rahima, welcome back, where have you been? ma shahrucasal baad gashay waxaan wax aka badane :D . look what ur re-entry caused :D .

PS: CW, i liked it. As long there's good that preceeds it, that is.

PPS: Castrow, I am hunting on a polar territory, and not on SOL saaxiib :D .

Castro   

^ Your protests are without merit and your pleas are falling on deaf ears. You've been caught with your hand well inside the cookie jar. It's now time to fix what's broken and do the right thing. The girl's reputation is clearly on the line, Mr. I'm-so-old-I've-fallen-and-I-can't-get-up. :D

Rahima   

^I’ve been working on the ‘independent’ thing awoowe.

As for this issue, don’t play the poor victim card here with all that ‘good old Xiin is not even in the acceptable category in Bishaaro’s list. What is she to do with such a sanele soul like Xiin’ nonsense. Thinking that she’ll feel sorry for you and succumb hey? Dude, Bishaaro likes the rough and tough kinda man, a mans man you know. Don’t crumble, you are a proud probably once a geeljire Faarax, stand your ground :D .

Abraar,

^ Yeah really, what does this old man think? That young, educated and fabulous Xalimos grow on trees? The nerve!

That above and other unspeakable findings :eek: which is what the eerie music was for.

Rahima   

You see Xiin, you have a chance ;) . Inantu wey khalkhashay to the point that even her comebacks have mellowed out :D . See what that word does to people.