Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Tell us, things that drive you bananas!

Jacpher   

Bishaaro arji miyey qabaneysaa?

It's definately better to be minyari than minweyni. Minyarada runs both households and enjoys lots of things so long odaga remains happy.

Rahima   

Ah I’ve been found out :D , I’ll go find someone else now Bishaaro.

Muchos gracias in adeer, I enjoyed :D ! Habeen/maalin wanaagsan.

Good Rahima, your (welcome) return shouldn't cause the departure of good Bishaaro and old Xiin, should it?

As long as it's together why not?

No, no, Castro I'm done. Enough, case closed.

Castro   

Originally posted by Rahima:

As long as it's together why not?

Rahima, always sharp as a steak knife. May be old Castro should join this geriatric stampede for young Lady Solers and find him a min-yar (or two). :D

Originally posted by Castro:

May be old Castro should join this geriatric stampede for young Lady Solers and find him a min-yar (or two).
:D

U'd have to be a stud and reer xamar for that icon_razz.gif

Those hawk people....That watch you just to see if you will fcuk up...."Wait that's not how you do it...Oh sorry you were good....My bad" :mad: Could you be anymore annoying?

People who mistake doing something for a long time with being good at it.I-e my 50 something year old work'mate'.I mean ,Love I was 5 when you first started and I'm already above ya!Does that say anything to you?Haaaaaaaaaye :D

People who complain about not getting a job but haven't even sent a resume out!Is the job supposed to come and interview itself for you?WTF?!Trust me I've seen it happen... Worrying

People who cant take photos.Albeit me having hardly any photos of myself during my adolescence because I couldnt bear the thought of letting some atrocious photographer waste my film and then they would have the nerve to look at the camera confused as if it tricked them Looooool.Now I have a digital cam.I delete and make them repeat until they get the damn pic straight!I mean how hard can it be?

Waahey for digital!!!!! :D

I hate the scripted obligatory small-talk conversations that made up 80% of interaction at this company I worked at last summer... On Monday, it's about how was your weekend (you give one of several of the standard answers). On Tuesday, it's how are you. On Wednesday, it's about looking forward to the weekend. on Thursday, it's about what a LONG week it's been and how you're looking forward to the weekend. On Friday, it's what are your weekend plans. And at least fifteen times a day, every day, it's how are you.

Kill. Me. Now.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Castro:

May be old Castro should join this geriatric stampede for young Lady Solers and find him a min-yar (or two).

Ahem, why are you acting like you weren't at the forefront of the stampede :D ...adu iyo Xiin wixiinu waa iska obvious lakiin hadda it seems like oday Ducaqabe wants to join as well...arji ma qoran karaa kuye, kix kix kix.

Rahima: *wonders who will be your next target*

^^Abraarey gurmaad baan ku sugayey ma mobkii baad iigu tagtay :D .

Ducaqabe is going to Canada i heard as it contemplate decriminalizing polygamy. Aahey waydin kaa odaga ha la meeleeyo, gabar :D .

Castro   

^ :D

Abraar, you're in dangerous territory here. You've walked into the Bermuda triangle of senile Xiin, geriatric Castro and dangerous Ducaqabe. And you do know what happens to ships in the Bermuda triangle, don't you? :D

Originally posted by Abraar:

Ahem, why are you acting like you weren't at the forefront of the stampede
:D

Atheer timirtii horaba dab loo waa. No min-yar in my forecast. :(

Jacpher   

Plan A didn't go as expected. Plan B [salt Lake City] is underway.

Castro: I just noticed you've reached 2000 post. Kudos.