Sign in to follow this  
Curly

SOL chat room (we did it ourselves!)

Intel   

yeah it was very nice chattin with y'all last couple of nights, it was great to hear some of your voices.

BTW Lakkad.. its a lion innit ===> lion-cub.jpg

not bloody fox smile.gif

Sophist   

That was cool! it was good to hear some of the folks voices; some I imagined them to be as how they sounded others just astonished me profoudly! oh well; it was good.

Sorry about the Norwegian guy! he is Somali trapped in Norgwegian body-- or so he claims forcefully.

N.O.R.F   

missed alot this long wknd, about to download this paltalk, hope it aint gonna take up alot of space, if my ish gets a virus, sue i'm gonna send u the invoice,,,,,,,

:D

Dhimbil   

That was a lot of fun. Chit chatting will all the girls lol. I just download last night and was my first time on Paltalk, one thing made me mad though...pop ups. Everything else was cool...and I met one funny sujui girl smile.gif

Iffah   

Sue it was nice seeing you ;) and some of the nomads...

I'll check it out again sometime.

Jaaw.

Tonight was fun. i did get to meet a few of you. um...though i wish some of you were not so "mic-shy" but hey, it's all good . :D

hope to see more of you there 2morrow night.

Mr Gentleman...You is da man! Thanx for da entertainment last night. Afraid I cant stay up that late again tonight...am still suffering from xalayto. Hope to catch u soon tho...IA

Xena and everyone else twas a pleasure to chat wit u all.

Zu...get yourself a mic for God's sake. And learn some new dance moves. redface.gif:Dicon_razz.gif