Sign in to follow this  
Curly

SOL chat room (we did it ourselves!)

Iffah   

^^ I don't think the room name will appear on the list unless it's opened by the admin. I could be wrong.

Sue - what's up with the 10 people limit? I tried to go in once, but I was denied access :(

lol   

Are there specific times when the room is open, cause ever since it has been opened I have no luck in finding it?

Senora   

^^ I don't think the room name will appear on the list unless it's opened by the admin. I could be wrong.

Yeah your right Ilhaam, someone has to open a room, b4 it can appear....and as much as it sucks, since the room is locked( and trust me, you dont want it to be public, there are some weirdo's around)..there is a 10 person limit....

So far the times i have been on have been cool...i've met some ppl, and I've heard their very interesting voices...i especially luv the brit accents...

Paragon   

Nomads, I created a temporary one called 'Somaliaonline nomads - temp...

See if you can use till the 'SOL users only' opens...

Password: Nomad

N.O.R.F   

u sure the password is Nomad, i keep gettin denies cos the password is wrong,,,,,sheeballa the room is there, u may need to refresh yr groups,,

Macalin   

I have a suggestion to circumvent the 10 folkz cap...ight

how abt we open it somewhere else besides the nationality group?...that way we only know where to find it, and say name it under some weired name, like perhaps 'scandanavian slomicikso'(lol jst a suggesttoin) this way somalida weiredka ah dont come in :confused: just a lakkadious Suggestion :D

Jamaal Work it son

Lol@ Barwaaqo..Balaayo :eek: ..Cago jiid waaxid....waa markaad dhowr jeer igu istaagtay with ur freaky high Heel shoes icon_razz.gif

Cheers..

PS: The Time differential is working against Me...Bugger!

LuCkY   

Sue WeLL DONE GirL Laakin this aint working...we need to set a time-tabLe or something namean.

The Nomad You a mind reader or something?I was just thinking about that i guess its true great minds do think aLike.

Dawoco hey girL,

Too bad i didnt stay Long enough to chit chat with you and the rest of the nomads nonetheLess its been a pLeasure.And Yes that weird MacaLin dude/dudette boggLed my mind LoL. :D