Sign in to follow this  
Curly

SOL chat room (we did it ourselves!)

Sophist   

Pearl adiga kaaga posh miyaa mise waa cockney? Aniga waxaan kuhadlaa Ingiriiska Soomaliga ah nooh! So i won't be able to converse with you lot who adopted the host county's accents.

Marka waa idinkaas hadiin macaanaato.

Nabad

Originally posted by SayidMohamedAbduleHassan:

I am there but I so shy that I can not speak. I am afraid that someone may say I have a qaxooti accent!
:D

^^ Did any1 ever tell u, ur very funny indeed? :D

Sophist   

Athena, Habaryar, maya I have never! but I guess first time for everything as they say huh-- never understood this expression.

Og Dumaashi! waa aqbashey dumaashinimadii maahinoo!

Nabad

dawoco   

Ah the curiosity of it all!! I had to check out the nomad gathering and have come back with a slight paranoia,,,,

Upon entering i immidiately identified myself, as i was quite unsuspecting of the "guess who i am" game that was going on.

I had the pleasure of exchanging pleasentries with lucky who was just as puzzled as me about the hidden iedentity game and gediid who was very nice indeed.

I also pumped into a macalin that could have been lakkad, as this macalin ws displaying the characteristics of a lakkad.

An experience indeed.

Sue, such initiative sis! it might be so brilliant an action that it borders on the insane, or perhaps an act of insanity that is quite ingeniuse icon_razz.gif

Thanx for adding a new dimention to ur little planet sis ;)

Dawaco@LOL something had really happened to you huh. miskiin dheh by the way guys what happened to the room i don't see it. pessimistic sis you gotta hand the key to some of US members.

Good job sue..

I really enjoyed talking to all of the nomads there, even though some were claiming that their mic didn´t work which..