Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

RedSea   

^You got birth certificate. Okay now, gadaal iska mari, that is the only it's good for. ;)

Khalaf, do you know section6er, he got a dancing BET sytle lady on his avator, and gues what? he is not a she.

Aaliyah,

actually you are kids , when you are only 19, khalaf, pucca, Nomadique are also all younger than I.

Pucca   

Aaliyah my dear...its an american thing you see, they have this age issue; one they use to enter the country and another which only a few close relatives know. So when red here goes on about us being "kids" he's simply trying to tell us that his age *not american one ofcourse* is beyond our years. :D

sir red, i'm insulted you'd compare my dancing pucca doll to sectioner's dancing lady...they're a world apart!

khalaf, thank you dearest...some folks only see what they wish to see.

Ameen   

Red my bro, how you doing?

Let the record show that I agree with whatever Red wants to say, and if in this case he believes Pucca and company are "young" than that’s what are OKAY?

Accept it and be proud.

In regards to Nomadique, she may only be 17 or was she 18? No I think she said she was 19, than again, its never wise to guess a women's age so let me stroll up and see what she actually wrote....(looking and looking and I found it)

as I was saying, she may only be 20 but her mental would make you believe that she has survived World War 1 and World War 2 and has lived to write about it lol.

Now before she jumps all over me, I WAS ONLY JOKING.

And Allah knows best

RedSea   

^Ameen, my dear friend, I am doing Masha Allah saaxib, I wish the same for you inabti.

Yes, these 'young' girls dont' except to be refered as being young, when they get bit older, I am sure they will not except to be refered as being 'old'. so xageed loo qaaadaa. Heck with ladies and their age number. lol

Pucca, don't be insulted as I wasn't comparing your avotor with no one's. I took it as an example. If you felt offended, well, then raali ahaanshow xagayga ka timid iga gudoon.

By the way, I showed a fake picture 3 times, that should tell you to never believe in anything I say, even if I say I am 1 year older than you are.

Nomadique: dear sister, are you comparing yourself to me, when you say you are older mentally, and physically younger. Or you just saying that?

heey le't stop chasing each other and arguing on this age issue ,,,,,,,,,

I don't care if you lying or telling da truth coz i can't see u right now ,,,, so just drop your aga and run away like a soldier ,,,,, :D

But i can see things are changing a bit ,,, how come some say they are male while everybody believes she is she ,,,,,,,,,, :D

is that a new argumant again ????

Janna   

I was 16 when I first registered on Somaliaonline. Banned within a six months period; met GM. Returned a year later, remained quit for another year and become an active member since May 2005. Red Sea claiming to be one year older than me. Shamefully Zafir picked on someone he was older than 11 years. Perhaps some Somaliaonline members like Zafir should quit. :D Now.

Lake   

Originally posted by B0B:

I lost one of my childhood best friends and his entire family after the boat that was carrying them and hundred others capsized just few hundred miles off the port city of Mombasa and he was few days shy of his 11th Birthday.

Wallahi I remember that. The boat came from Kismayo Via to Kenya(Mombasa)....We had family friend on that boat. The mother lost 6 of her children and she was the sole survivor from her family while the father was in Europe. Very small kids around my age all gone....This was back in 1991 I think.

Hunguri   

Taliban, laakiin sxb waligaa possitive face ma muujisid. Are you always angary sxb?? If you think the emotional faces are danbi smile.gif . Bal marmar "Ahahaha ama waa qoslay" something like that soo qor. JB, waamaxy shaqqadaadii ma qabsanyside lool