Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Hmmm...

I'm 23 from the 83' crew. Take it or leave it. In 5 years time i'll be a happy 28 year old. Age doesn't bother me.

The funny thing is I know folks in my area who after a couple of years claim to be younger then me by something silly like 5 years, when I know for a fact they have to be at least 5 years older. I mean I bloody remember them when I was a kid and they weren't sheesh!

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Dude you forgot the simplest yet the most fundamental rule of mankind when it comes to asking a girl how old she is, let me offer you a simple yet affective tip on how to make a girl tell her real age without feeling any embarrassment at all.

I assume any self-respecting man out there knows how women love to talk, especially talking about themselves as that is something that comes to them naturally, so what you should have done instead, is ask them to share their life story & background and how they came to be wherever they are at today and sit back, relax and watch them go.

I hope you are either a good listener or you are great when it comes to pretending, like yours truly does here every time the madam starts talking about the trees & the stones like they had any significant meaning and all I do is just smile and nod my head like I was her puppy while busy thinking about the great goal scored, how sexy the M6 looks and how silly its to spend a fortune and many hours on something like manicure or pedicure when a simple blade would do or better, your own teeth.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

^LOOOL Intuition, I've seen that as well.

Another member of the 86 brigade signing in and I will be turning 21 pretty soon inshallah.

Oh and before anyone asks yes I did register onto this site when I was 16. Didn't bother posting much until the last couple of years though. :cool:

BOB   

Here is me...giving you a hitch-hiker's guide to my galaxy...enjoy the ride and in the end I will give you a tip on the exact year that I was born by revealing all the (crazy, stup!d, amazing etc) things that happened in that same year.

I was born in the same year that my Aabo graduated from Al Azhar University in Cairo which was 5 year before our first born got his medical degree from Pune University in India and 7 years before he left Somalia for Europe.

10 years before our second born sister got married and moved to Shariqah with her hubby and 11 years before I lost one of my childhood best friends and his entire family after the boat that was carrying them and hundred others capsized just few hundred miles off the port city of Mombasa and he was few days shy of his 11th Birthday.

12 years before I lost the second and the last uncle (Hooyo's younger & last born brother) to the still on going senseless Civil war, he was 16 days best of his 41st birthday and exactly 15 years 2 months and 13 days before I lost my Hooyo and almost 17 years before I came to S.A...

More than a quarter century ago I was born in Kismayu when in fact I could've been born in Cairo when Hooyo visited Aabo there while still pregnant with me or I could've been born in Kenya the same birth place of Hooyo when we attended the burial of her elder and first born Brother..

I could've also been born in either Qabri Dahare, Qandala or Qalaafe, the birth place of my ultimate nomad great great grandparents but how can you claim to be a Universal Nomad if you remain in one single place for your entire lifetime like if you were in confinement?

Now the tip: I was born in the same year that Billie Jean King & Martina Navratilova (Tennis Greats) both came out of the closet and admit to the world that they preferred their own kind to men without ever knowing the baby that was eager to come to this world in that same year. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....Ssshhhh don't say it out loud or my dusty behind will be kicked out..i told her that i am 20 something years!

Good to know you are still around my Brother... i have to go...time for Asar prayers...take care and pass my Valentine Greetings to my Dumaashi.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BoB was that the boat crash in early 90's i think 1990? so many of Hoyoo's family passed away in that. She left us here to go back and bring her sister to Australia for treatment. She was in a coma and died while mum was there. I was in grade 1 i think when it happened. I remember we stayed with family friend who used to force me to drink strawberry flavoured milk which to this day can not look at. I love the way you told that story, although it did make me a little sad.

wasalam

Heey Pucca ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'm glad you've a lot from your age or even younger ,,,,,,,, :D

I'm also happy coz we have some ppl ringing the 50's bell like BOB ,,, :D

On this coming july 1st inshallah, I will be a young 47 years of age! Oh, How I'm looking forward to that day! I will celebrate it with a great party! I usually don't celebrate birthdays because out of my creed but on this one I shall make an exception inshallah! My first inshallah!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

On this coming july 1st inshallah, I will be a young
years of age! Oh, How I'm looking forward to that day! I will celebrate it with a great party! I usually don't celebrate birthdays because out of my creed but on this one I will make an exception inshallah! My first inshallah!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool impossible man

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool@ Zafir 32 kulalha inalhi wa inalhi rajuun..

RedSea   

^ Let gues how old you are saaxib, I would say 19 or 20.

Pucca, okay, now I can't tell whether you are fooling around or not. Could you say with straight face please thanks.

Intuition, in my sight you look like 21 year old. Not meant to be a compliment at all.

Nomadique, whoooh, such a kid, I always thought you were older than that.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Shucayb:

[QB] ^ Let gues how old you are saaxib, I would say 19 or 20.

Red....ar ninyahow waan yabey i got a birth cert unlike u gussing peeps :D Edit: Okey not cool immaturity kicks in sometimes parden me! forget everyone else MKA dude u cant be 47........i thought most were late 20s and under....but hey

peace out, have a great day inshallah. and btw Red u are slow man a name like Pucca, and dancing china girl why would u think thats dude....pucca is a girl and a cool one at that!