Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Aaliyyah   

Kool Kat lol@ for the fifth time, does that mean u'r 30 smile.gif

I turned 20 in August, and how come none of you threw a party for me. I recall requesting one last yr icon_razz.gif

later.

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Kool Kat lol@ for the fifth time, does that mean u'r 30
smile.gif

I turned 20 in August, and how come none of you threw a party for me. I recall requesting one last yr
icon_razz.gif

later.

Mashallah, you're so young. I imagined you a little older, what with your maturity and intelligence. You are wise beyond your years sis. Though this place is filled with oldies (no offence of course icon_razz.gif ) so from now you should expect little jabs being taken at your age. ;)

Hunguri   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Wax waalan.

Marka gabdhaha da'dooda lasoo gaaro, Hooyday keliyaa iga weyn adeer
:D
!

smile.gif Xiin-Faniin, you remind me one old man neibghour of mine back home. He had a lovely old wife, and as the old man's sight were weak. His wife used to give him oral directions from the house on his way to the mosqou. Every prayer he is going to the Masjid, his wife had to stand right infront of the door, and give him the direction as the masjid was too close. Like, when he loses the balance on the way to the Masjid, she would say ( Jaamacoow Bidix, Bidix isu badi ) smile.gif and he listns to his wife and goes to the left side, then she says ( Jaamacoow haa waad saxsantahay ) The most funniest part was, when young girls see Mr Aw-Jaamac with his wife giving him the oral directions they just laugh at him :D Alla waa odaygii madaxa adkaayee aan Dáda qiran jirin ;) . To cut the story short, Xaajigii Aw-Jaamac ahaa, One of the days, he lost the voice of his wife. Kadibna wuxuu jiidhay daasado iyo alaab waddada tiilay. Every one arround him started laughting at him :D Laakiin he replied and said.....

Dhug Dhug Laad makku Adhfacay :D

See still in denial of the age ;)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D

Alla niyow maxaa sheeko ku soo martay ,,, intaad is lahayd is tiil baad daasadahana jiidhay sow maaha :D

Hunguri   

Dahia thanks, Abwaan ninkan Sheekha jacayl-ka ayaa anigii igu leh daasado ayuu jiidhay smile.gif Jacaylb, anigu maalinkaan daasadaha jiidho. I am sure, you on your side some1 will even mush the food for you. No teeth, no good memory and isku dhex yaac caadiya loool

Hunguri   

Haayoo hadii Musas la fago Masas baa kasoo baxa smile.gif isagii baa Tukkobo wayn sita markaasuu anigii igu leeyahay waa cajjuus smile.gif By the way, who took you to Addis-Ababa. Some one must have been with you to help!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote: We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates.

What are you playing at mate? :confused:
It is a dating site. Got a few Somalis in it :D

Aaliyyah   

Mu'minah thanks for the compliments sis ;)

Hunguri over all your story was funny, bt I didn't get the last part.

odayga wuxu yidhi ba tidhi "Dhug Dhug Laad makku Adhfacay" , taas isoo macne.

wa salaamu alaikum