Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Pujah   

July has pujah written all over it.

July

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying

mantra   

I'm proud to be among geriatrics :D

Ibti you've cast doubt about my true age, i'll still get you a present though, what do you want for your 22nd?

a new veggie stand

jude law

jacalybaro's picture...

you name it..i'll get it

Baluug   
SeptemberSuave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisureand traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

Zafir   

Turning 32 June 5th insha allah. I am loving it though, in few year's time I will be paying my car insurance in pennies. Oh how I look forward to that feeling.

Pujah   

^LOL. When I turned 25 my insurance premium dropped dramatically...apparently women under 25 are reckless drivers :confused:

Pucca   

August

Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless.Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends .

^^another load of rubish...

20 => 21

everyone's in their late/mid 20s eh...peachy

I was born on the same day as Adolf Hitler

So was i! :D

However all the young (and slightly older ;) ) ladies on SOL should note, i am a lot younger than Ngonge!

Originally posted by Zafir:

Turning 32
June 5th
insha allah.

Get out of here! :eek:

Kimiya,

Ah, one of those things that only says nice things! I like 'em. :D