Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH****Somali ''Euro-trash'' People**** VIDEO CLASSIC

Thierry.   

Emperor Love/Luv is what we Eurotrash/slah commoners in london use instead of madam

Ngonge: If it is true then he is Judah to me and I will change my name.

Nevertheless the greatest foreign player ever to brace the English game along with two other Gunners (viera and Bergkamp)

N.O.R.F   

Marc just wants to be controversial. Its a case of I have an opinion and this is it.

Thierry, you should change that name to Adebayor no?

lazy, sis, first, no one is getting banned from anything, we really (i at least) don't the brother gone, its just his daily mail rants that tickle us funny. and second I'm beginning to worry that you've got a sadist streak going here and get your kicks out of seeing the brother sink under weight of these rants..

ok, marc, fakadaada aan raacno, marka halkee baan ka bilawnaa, doonta yaa la hormanin?

Aaliyyah   

Marc, no need to answer your pathetic comment. Keep yapping.

As for my earlier comment to Marc "you are an exception", none of you were suppose to take it literal. You had to note the sarcasm icon_razz.gif

why would someone who is from Europe himself try to offend other Europeans, that is beyond my comprehension.

but then this dude is never consistent with his arguments. I think he is just seeking attention.

anyhow, am out.

Chimera   

^loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

underdog   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

lazy, sis, first, no one is getting banned from anything, we really (i at least) don't the brother gone, its just his daily mail rants that tickle us funny.......

ok, marc, fakadaada aan raacno, marka halkee baan ka bilawnaa, doonta yaa la hormanin?

Warya Caano Geel, how many times do I have to tell you to stop playing around with the 'special' kids? That's just mean. Like poking animals with a stick.

Fabregas   

cant wait to see the dispatches "undercover Somali" exposing Somalis. Hidden Cameras in fadhi carbeeds, curtains and possibly starring role from some of our brothers........

Just as LZG has pointed to in earlier posts, there seems to be alot of 'hatred' towards me.

i have been called all sorts of names but i dont know why!

I am not surprised larkiin, somalis fear something they dont understand! i am not saying i am unique, though i do qualify, but i am like the rest of you deep down. lets bury the hatchet and start again. lets work together and resolve our difference however different they maybe.

your brother,

Marc

Ibtisam   

You qualify for being barking mad unique dee. Haadaab ciyaartah jooji. I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are just playing.

A.J.   

With a retarded message such as the one he has posted now i hope people will see why i was against the foolish ideas of this man from the beginning