Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH****Somali ''Euro-trash'' People**** VIDEO CLASSIC

Chimera   

Marcass your weird sxb and i'm the type of person who usually keeps his personal opinions of other people to himself. I bet if checked the term 'fadhi ku dirir' in the Somali dictionary i would spot them shiny glasses rofl!!

Emperor   

Marcus what is wrong with your temper man, in this corner of SOL you should behave orderly, the nasty baby face is watching closely, observing and taking notes... We don't want to see you detached from the rest of SOLers at this early stage of the game and before we get the chance to enjoy the humorous and quite ridiculous contribution you make...

Just take it easy boy, it's gona be alrigh, you will get used to SOL, takes a while thou, be patient...

I don't understand why Marc is such a threat to most of you, especially the men.

After all, this is a privately own site, SOL qof aad ka xigtaan malaha.

It is getting rather timesome of reading the same comments, over and over from grown men.

Marc has handled himself with class and it shows in his response's, especially when he has to defend himself against not just one but 3-5 people at each given time, ragiisa waaye.

PS: Ujeedada nimankaan is to get you banned. Do not give them the satisfaction

Ngonge, maybe you haven't thought about it, but I am sure some of your SOL buddies did, or else how do you explain all this hostility towards the poster?

Plus, adiga aniga aa kaa shaqeenaayo, you are not a threat to him@Ngonge.

Marc has handled himself with class and it shows in his response's, especially when he has to defend himself against not just one but 3-5 people at each given time, ragiisa waaye.

Gosh finally I understand love is blind!

Thierry.   

Lazie

Are you saying that Marc eloquent and irresistible charms have wooed the ladies which has led to the males on Sol becoming so envious as to want him banned?

You caught me red handed love, even detective Columbus would be proud of you

Marc is a good lad

Emperor   

^Talking of charm and woe... what's with the love at the end of your, "You caught me red handed"... LOol, Thierry you are man miyaa :D

Go Thierry, lets see what you did best while in Arsenal, scoring goals... striker