Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Excellent, it looks like it's GO-Karting!

I know of one in Streatham. 400m circuit - is that longer than the Mile End one?

NG, you may snigger and mock but know this: Val is pretty fantastic at vehicular control and speeding (as evidenced by my instructor's rapidly greying hair). Can you say the same? icon_razz.gif

It'll be a blast, I'A! :D

Lool I just noticed Val said saving for gold Lool I've not heard that for a long time.

Ibti, gold is probably the safest form of investment right now. Also I just want some bling!

N.O.R.F   

If you do go to the Mile End race track do let me know. I for one would love to see you all try and race each other. The safety car would be out every minute :D

MS DD posted: Typical man@Ngonge. Screaming at 5mp kulahaa. I have been known to race with men in my life mate

Lets have Ducaysane though

Racing is boring. let's play wrustling girls. :D

Jamelia   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

right let's make this easy. We're going Go-Karting. Watch this space.
:D

We've managed to delurk Jamelia, whoever she is so we've got to give her choice some weight.
smile.gif

Yeey....Lol..I've got the perfect racing outfit....

I'm getting ahead of myself...Always wanted to be a formula 1 driver...Guess this is the next best thing.. :D

Malika   

^Hold on!

A racing outfit aa? Baal ii suug, i thought one can race in a baati and gabasar.. icon_razz.gif seriously one must have a special outfit?

Okay..Go Karting it is then.

Ibtisam   

^^^Erm they give you a kit to wear at the mile end one, so not sure how you will wear yours too.

Loool @ Malika, you are mad!

Nephissa   

hmmmm..sounds like fun. Wish I could come along, b b..but.. :( . I would sooooo whoop your little Xalimo butts on the track!

:D @Garbasar&Baati.

After discussing all those exciting options and away weekends, and adventure trips in the country, you lot come up with go-karting in streatham?

Very creative icon_razz.gif

^would you like to dip into your bulging pockets ans help us out with the weekend away and think of something we would all enjoy & agree upon? smile.gif

Sorry, ladies I have been drowning in work and have not taken this further yet.

Cr*p. I started something and then disappeared into workaholic land.

I think I responded on a wrong thread. Go-karting is the thing to do. But not in Mile End.

Anybody been before? Is wearing a long skirt a bad idea?