Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

December sounds good, I'A. (To Go-karting.)

NG, you need your back broken for mocking our brave potential skydivers. Or better yet, you should be forced to watch Snakes on a Plane. :mad:

^doesn't sound like Go-karting has a chance in hell now that everyone wants to fall out of the sky, Val.

WTF. :D

I'm up for all of it- Go-karting, falling and a trip somewhere warm with Ibts. Ibts, let's go on holiday before we fall, eh? Just in case.

Are the jumpers still up for some close-to-the-ground action aka Go-karting or am I going to have to go back to the drawing board(and scrape finnger nails on it just for DD ;) )

Can't hijack all the potential weekends in early Dec for the fall for God's sake! What about the va va voom?

I'll book for Dec the 20th for the Go-karting. Come, don't come, replacements soo dira, aydhoonkeer. :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ Ngonge.

He is right on the money you know. I was planning to call before I book and check how many female instructors they have and book me one. If I die flying out of the sky, strapped to man, where would I end up. :(

So far we have, sheh, me, Faheema and Nehand, anyone else?? Everyone okay for the 13th Dec??

Faheema, I aint Somali lady, no cancelling on my part, unless they only have male instructors, in which case we might have to find some where else.

She 20th is fine for Go-Karting

Sheh, we going first week Dec, last week Nov nooh.

Ms DD   

I might be going to Somalia (new developments) but even If i was there, orod orodkaas kama bixi karo..I reserve that for the darn gym.

Ibti

We did invite you girls, but i heard curfew, being tired and stuff like that

Naomi_B   

Hi peeps,

Lol i had no idea somali girls were so active. Man all them ideas u guys came up with are outta this world.. sky diving? hahaha i would never try that ever! although thatracing things sounds good seeing as i luv driving in general.. lol

cant u guys come out with sumthing gurly and fun..

Looooooool @ Ngonge what a joker... did u say "why cant you guys have shiisha like normal ppl" hahaha ...

Now THAT i wouldnt mind .. (ahem although i have been clean for 3 weeks now :( )...

Who's up for a nice Warm indoor event?

(nice comfy red downstairs cave in queensway? sip shah shiisha n converse hahaha) my sorta night

nuune   

Sky divin is an experience that needs to be explored, you will enjoy it alot, and would love to do it again.

Try it girls.

Naomi_B   

Looooool

well i did think of that 1st.. but the place got raided n closed down like 5 times this yr so no..

but a beautiful place i enjoy usually is ......

Palm Palace... (edgware rd) they r doing indoor shisha downstairs.. dont mean to hot them up on here.. but no smoking allowed lol

but its just sooo comfy n warm n convinient 4 these winter days

NGONGE   

NB, I am. Lets do it, girlfriend. Failing that, I don't mind Cirdey showing me the one he's talking about. It has become difficult to find 'indoor' shiisha places these days and I hav to feed this addiction of mine. Where is that Toti fan when you need him? :D

Paragon   

NB, you mean where we use to call the 'Green Room'? If that is the place then I think it's too crowded and noisy.

NGONGE, believe it or not, I rarely venture out lately ...especially winterka... But I wouldn't mind a double-apple. Sure DApple would get that Totti fan and the Queensway crew out of the wood works... :D

Thierry.   

:D Cirdey don’t tempt Totti he still has a few more weeks left at the therapist/spa retreat. If there is ever a chance of dying from second hand smoke then opposite Queensway station joint is the place.

Ps girls so indecisive the lads have met several times since this topic has started without making a fuss.

Ibtisam   

^^^So have we, for girly things, like food iyo waax kaale. But this is the nor so girly things dee :D

NB All the girls from SOL are self banned form those areas you menioned, Too many eyes, and farahs, too many questions, and bothering people, too many someones, who might know someone, who might know your next door somali lady. :eek: I aint been there since 1999, No way, no sir. BUt I do know few other indoor shisha places outside of that area and in non somali areas :Dicon_razz.gif

Thierry.   
:D ah i see no pain no game good luck with the G.I Jane even, i would suggest paint balling it has all the ingredients of a action packed even without the risk of a parachute not opening