Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Sheh, I don't know if you notice this, but it seems like we find out things about each other that we have in common. You guys should post pictures for us to see too of the event ;);)

My family gave me a sky diving package for my birthday, totally psyched and excited, and would definitely be a dream come true...Now I have to find another ultimate Adventure for me :D:D

Have fun ladies

Nehanda   

Ok how about parachuting much more exciting than go-karting. Or drive down to Snowdonia for climbing and camping. How exciting that would be. I am in if you lot are up for it.

Ibtisam   

:eek: OH LORD I made it to Sheh signature :eek: OH women, I never knew you spoke broke *** Arabic dee, when I read something, I first see if it has an english meaning, then somalis, then Bangali, then Arabic redface.gifredface.gif

^Bengali before Arabic LoooL.

Nehanda, we've established most of the ladies don't want to engage in something that involves that much effort so we came to choose Go-Karting. B_G, paint balling was also dropped as possibility a few pages ago.

NGONGE   

^^ All this talk and you'll finally endup in Starbucks going about about how good it would have been to do the go-karting if it were not for the little drizzle outside. icon_razz.gif

Just go shiisha like normal people do. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Aint been to starbucks since 2000, I've been clean for 8yrs. icon_razz.gif

Okay so when is the go karting??

And Nehand and Faheema, when we going for our more exciting trip. I found one for £150, you pay installments pay 50% up front and 50% after (if we are still alive icon_razz.gif )

Nehanda   

Sheh really go-karting. For some reason i thought London girls were a little bit wilder than that. I suppose go-karting does beat going to diner.Ok when and where is it taking place?

Ibti- is that price for bungee jumping or parachuting? I googled and there was price of £49 to bungee jump in London.

Ibtisam   

Tandem Skydives - from up to 13,000 feet!

Our most popular course - and one that is guaranteed to get the adrenaline flowing!

You will exit the aircraft securely strapped to the front of your Instructor who will control the free fall element of your skydive, open the parachute for you at around 5000 feet, and then steer your parachute safely back to the landing area for a soft controlled landing.

If you're looking for fun and excitement then this is it! You may also elect to have a free fall cameramen jump with you to video or photograph your jump.

Prices are as follows...

£165 per person on Wednesdays and £200 per person on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Weekend and other group discount prices are as follows...

1 person attending on their own on any Saturday or Sunday £220

2 people attending as a group on any Saturday or Sunday £205 per person

3 people attending as a group on any day (excluding Wednesdays) £195 per person

4 people attending as a group on any day (excluding Wednesdays) £185 per person

5 - 9 people attending as a group on any day (excluding Wednesdays) £175 per person

10 -14 people attending as a group at any time £165 per person

15+ people attending as a group at any time £155 per person

All prices include the mandatory membership of the British Parachute Association and third party insurance cover for £2,000,000 as well a separate payment to the instructors who provide their services independendently.

Air to air videos start from £80 and can be organised on the day. Alternatively you're welcome to bring your own cameras and film free of charge from the spectators area.

Here we come. When Can we go???

Ibtisam   

"Two day" Square Parachute "Static Line" Course with jumps from 3500 feet!

A course for those wishing to learn how to jump on their own.

First jumps are made from 3500 feet using a static line - a system which automatically deploys your main parachute as you fall away from the aircraft and are the first stage of a training programme that could lead to you obtaining your licence.

Having completed a minimum of six static line jumps (learning the art of falling away from the aircraft whilst practicing pulling a dummy rip cord handle) you could be ready for your first free fall.

Short 3 second delays first, then 5 second delays, then 10 second delays, then 15 second delays, and so on, each time building up your experience and jumping from higher and higher altitudes.

In a minimum of 18 jumps you could obtain your licence and qualify as a skydiver free falling on your own for approximately 70 seconds from altitudes up to 13,000 feet deploying your parachute to be open at 2000 feet.

Prices are as follows...

1 person attending on their own £195

2 people attending as a group £180 per person

3 people attending as a group £165 per person

4 people attending as a group £155 per person

5 - 9 people attending as a group £145 per person

Or we could learn to jump on our own????

Ibtisam   

I don't care when, I will make time! Just give me a day [the cheapest one of course]

I'm really excited. :D:D

Nehand when are you free??